Chapter 1

The winter morning fell like a warm blanket on the aligidity of the students, who were collectively waiting for only one thing to happen: sitting half dead like zombies. The bell rang, shattering the eerie silence in the atmosphere, followed by a hustling bustling of students running around the school but a huge crowd went to the school cafeteria with students yammering when two senior grade boys went to the counter to get themselves some snacks. 

Some rowdy students tried to cut the line; the boys spoke against their unruly behaviour, which didn't take much time to lead to a grapple among the guys.

The fight attracted a lot of attention from all kinds of students, including the head prefect, Riya. 

"Cut the crap, you guys. It hasn't been long since your suspension ended. You don't want to end up in the principal's office again, trust me." Her authoritative voice and unerring eyes were enough to get the rowdy gang going back. 

The three of them sat together at an empty table when one of them said, "It's just their luck that you got here; otherwise, I would've beaten those dudes to the punch."

Riya laughed hysterically, not minding those awkward glances others shot at her. "Yeah, I stopped some bloodshed here, right?" With that, she took a bite of the other's snacks.

"Thank you, though,"  the other said with sincerity in his voice.

"Oh, Lord, what would happen to you guys without me?" she asked expectantly towards Yash, hoping for some kind of sign, only to get a casual laugh in return.

Instead, Ansh replied, "You're not going anywhere; we have to go to the same college together," and they all continued with their snacking. 

Riya said, "It's been so long since we visited our special place, no? Let's go there today."

Yash responded quite eagerly, "Yeah, you're right, it has been quite some time."

"I'll get my bike; come join me in the parking lot." Ansh left excitedly.

They went to an old, abandoned place on the outskirts of the city. It was a place naturally carved by the space between two adjacent mountains, filled with wilderness and beautiful scenery.

 It was a place naturally carved by the space between two adjacent mountains, filled with wilderness and beautiful scenery