Chapter 7

After a while, the music turned loud and the event had already started. The guys could be found standing at the bar having a drink when Yash got a call, and he had to go out to talk clearly. He was looking for a quite deserted place to talk, and what he found there made his jaw drop. There were two people making out, but that wasn't strange for him. What got his attention was the dress of the girl, which looked exactly like Riya's. He couldn't make out the guy's face clearly since they were passionately engaged in that moment, but he could guess where he saw that grey blazer. It has to be Shubh; he was the only one wearing that colour. 

He didn't know what to do at that moment, but he knew he couldn't be caught in this awkward moment, so he ran with blurry vision. He ran in whatever direction he just had to get away from this place. As he was busy running, he heard a faint voice that resembled Ansh's voice, but he couldn't care less about anything at that moment.

Ansh was genuinely worried by this point. He called and called Yash, but he didn't stop, no matter how much he screamed, and started running after him. Ashi just stood there, confused, and with no clue as to what was happening, she found it better not to interfere.

Ansh, after a lot of effort, finally caught up to Yash. It was the first time in 7 years he ever saw a tear in his eyes. Ansh knew it had to be something very serious, so he didn't question him.

Yash just said, "Start your bike" in a breaking tone.

Ansh did just that without any second thought. They drove for a while and finally stopped at a bridge, where Yash bawled his eyes for what seemed like hours and found some courage to finally express his feelings to Ansh.