CH-14: Party, Party, yeah!

3rd Person's POV:

Byeol sighed heavily. She looked at herself in the mirror and gulped. It was finally the day of the party, and she was only excited for the part that Chan and her friends will be there as they belonged to some high-class business families like her. Especially Hana and Iseul. She looked at herself in the mirror and started to admire herself. She looked drop dead gorgeous, and if she didn't know any better, she would have easily qualified for a beauty Pageant, especially with her confidence and personality.

(This is the confidence y'all need in life. Take some notes from mother Byeol to appreciate yourself and accept yourself, doesn't matter how you look in other's eyes ❤️.)

She heard a knock, and a maid came in. "Miss, Mr. Bang is here. He is asking for you." Byeol smiled and nodded at her. "What about my parents and Mia?" "They are already on their way. Ms. Mia was picked up her date as well." Byeol nodded and took a final look at herself. A black dress till knee length with her hair down. Perfect look for her. She took her purse with her and went downstairs. She sighed when she saw Chan quietly sitting on the couch and scrolling through his phone.

Her sigh and clanking of heels got Chan's attention and he looked up, immediately gulping when he took in her appearance. He was straight away staring at her and not even tried to cover it up. Byeol's smile turned into a smirk. "Enjoying the view?" This broke him from his stance, and he stood up and approached her. "You're looking good." She complimented him and he smiled at her, taking her hands in his. "And you're looking breathtaking as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah, this is pretty much awesome." Chan said while looking at the grand party hall, that was lit up and decorated well. "Why are you acting so surprised? You are from a rich family as well." "Yeah, but my parents don't show-off their wealth like this." He replied to her question and was looking around, but his eyes landed on someone specific, "Wait, is that-" He squinted his eyes and stared at the familiar girl. Byeol looked in the direction where he was looking and then looked back at her. "What? Who is she? Do you know her?" She questioned.

"Oh, shit." Chan cursed. "What?" Byeol questioned and was abruptly turned away from that direction by Chan. "What do I do? My parents and siblings are here as well! I just saw my mom and sister talking to Hyunjin's mother! And if they are here, dad must be here too!" He rambled out to her. "Chan, first of all, relax. And second, nothing will happen." She calmed him down and he took a deep breath.

"Oh, hi Unnie!" Byeol heard Iseul's voice and turned to look at her. There she was, shining brightly in a white colored dress, matching with Hyunjin's white tuxedo. "Hi my cutie pie! And hi to you too, Hwang." They all greeted each other, with Hyunjin informing Chan that he saw his family here as well. "Why didn't they tell me though?" Chan wondered. "Auntie told mom that she asked you about two weeks ago, but you denied." Hyunjin replied to him. "Oh, I thought of it as another party, I thought it of something else." Chan stressed. Byeol gave their intertwined hands a small squeeze, and he noticed at that moment that they were still holding hands.

"Ah, Noona! Uncle was asking for you." Kevin appeared out of nowhere, startling Hyunjin. "Mia is already there, bragging about her 'date' to him." He bitterly told her. "Seems like you don't like her as well." Chan chuckled. "Don't mind me. She is a total flirt and bitch. I'm her cousin and tried to flirt with me. Like hello? I wanted to vomit straight on her face." Byeol shook her head. "Let's go, Chan." She hooked her elbow with his, and dragged to where Taeil pointed out where her dad was.

"Don't panic in front of him." She told him and Chan nodded. They approached the place where Mia was standing in front of a middle-aged couple, whom he assumed to be Mr. and Mrs. Moon. They were all smiling and talking to the male whose hands were hooked with Mia's. Chan eyes immediately squinted and he internally cursed, along with Byeol, when they realized who the familiar male was. "Why is he here? To embarrass me? I will tell Hana to allow me to kill him." Byeol mumbled and stood in front of the couple with Chan and a broad smile.