CH-24: I Hate to Admit

3rd Person's POV:

Byeol opened her eyes and expected herself to be found in a dark warehouse, but she saw herself laying down on a bed on a terrace with a very beautiful city view in front of her. Byeol almost thought that she was in heaven until she realized how she ended up here.

She panicked and jumped form the bed and saw that it was dark around. There was a very little source of light, and she can see that she is no longer in the dress that she was wearing but was changed into something else. "Who changed my clothes?" As on cue, the lights flickered on, making her flinch and she turned around.

Byeol's jaw dropped when she registered the scene in front of her. Chan was standing with a bouquet of Dahlia in his hands. The whole terrace was lit up with fairy lights and candles, there was a circular table where Chan was standing wearing a white silk shirt and dark blue pants, matching Byeol's new outfit.

She wore the heels that were lying beside the bed and approached Chan. "What is this, Christopher?" She asked amused. "A special gift for a special person." He handed her the bouquet, and it was then when Byeol realized that it was the terrace of the dorms. "In a special place." Byeol said while looking around. Chan looked down and remembered that it was the same place where she confessed for the first time.

"Anyways, have a seat." He made her sit down and sat in front of her. Chan pressed the bell that was on the side and Byeol heard the door to the terrace open and two people walked in. "Hello this is no.11." Aera bowed at them. "And hello this is no. 8." Jeongin bowed at them. "We will be your waiters for tonight." They both synchronized, making Byeol giggle. "This is the menu for tonight." Jeongin handed Byeol an A4 sized sheet and Aera handed the same to Chan.

"Did you guys really go to this extent?" She laughed, making both Aera and Jeongin almost snort and broke from their character as well, but then held it in. "Please order, mam and sir." Aera, or No. 11, said. "I will go for the pasta." Chan told them and Byeol was thoroughly reading the menu. "Well, who are the chef's today?" She asked the two. "We have No. 1 and No. 2, to prepare your main course and No. 6 and No. 13 will be preparing your desserts." Jeongin told her and Byeol nodded smiling.

"I will go for the cheese sandwich." She told them. "What about desserts?" Aera asked while writing down their orders on a notepad. They both again looked at the menu and then back at the two. "We will go for Felix and Hana's special cheesecake." Jeongin nodded with seriousness and took the menu away from them, scurrying away with Aera.

When they were gone, Byeol bursts into laughter and so did Chan. "Okay, now first of all. Why did you kidnap me?" She asked Chan. "Iseul told me to do something different from others. So, Eunji was watching this crime series two days ago and that gave me an idea, so I went with it." Byeol chuckled and shook her head.

"Now what's with this No. 2, 3, 4, etc.? Who is who?" She asked. Chan leaned back. Here it goes,
"Iseul No.1
Minho No.2
Changbin No.3
Hyunjin No.4
Jisung No.5
Felix No.6
Seungmin No.7
Jeongin No.8
Naru No.9
Haru No.10
Aera No.11
Eunji No.12
Hana No.13"

"Okay, so Iseul and Minho are on cooking duty, with Felix and Hana on baking?" Chan nodded. "And Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin, Haru and Naru kidnapped me?" He again nodded. "Aera and Jeongin are on serving duty and Eunji changed my clothes?" He nodded. "Wow." She clapped her hands in amusements. "You for sure have some creativity for this." Chan smiled at her.

The door soon opened and in came the two servers, with trays in both their hands. "Have your exotic meals." Jeongin stated. "These were actually the only things on the menu." Byeol reminded them and Aera pouted. "But they are happy meals!" Byeol chuckled at her and nodded. "Here are your desserts." She put down her tray after Jeongin which had the "Felix and Hana's special cheesecake". It was just a simple chocolate cheesecake with white chocolate sprinkled all over it. "Enjoy!" They both went away.

"Why does it seem so edible?" Byeol laughed and Chan joined her. "I'm surprised too." They took a bite and absolutely loved it. (No disaster or a chicken on fire happened because the chef Lee Minho was there.) Suddenly the door opened again and in came the other people. Haru and Naru carried speakers and settled them down. Changbin carried two chairs and settled them, and the three men then went to the side. Jisung and Seungmin entered afterwards, and Jisung sat down with his guitar along with Seungmin in front of him.

"This is a special performance for our soon to be, special couple." Seungmin said through the mic and Jisung started playing the guitar with Seungmin singing "Feel Special" by Twice, with his melodious voice, making both of them praise and cheer his voice. The lights dimmed a bit and Changbin, along with Jisung, started rapping to a song called, 'Zone' by 3 Racha. When their performance was done, Felix, Hyunjin and Minho came and started to dance to "Wow" by the trending artist, 'Stray Kids'. ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ

"Woah! Calm down Felix, Heeji is not here!" Byeol cheered and Felix tried not to laugh while dancing. Their performance soon ended, and the lights were dimmed again, and all of the performers, went away and Chan called out her, gaining her attention. She didn't notice but he walked up next to her and stood near her, holding out his hand for her to hold. Byeol smiled and held his hands and followed him to where he lead her, towards the railings of the terrace.

They both looked at the beautiful view and smiled. "You are really beautiful, Byeol." He said in English, making Byeol chuckle. "I know. You're handsome as well." She replied back in English too, now making him chuckle. "Look Byeol, what I'm going to say may or may not be a bit shocking to you and I really feel very embarrassed for being so obvious throughout this time, but," He kneeled, but then remembered something and his eyes widened but then he closed his eyes and shook his head. He looked up and Byeol and smiled.

"I'm hopelessly in love with you. Will you become my boyfriend?" Chan's eyes widened and so did Byeol's. Byeol burst out laughing. "What?" She chuckled. "I-I mean. W-Would you be my Girlfriend?" He asked, embarrassed. Byeol chuckled and nodded, spreading out her arms for him to give her a big hug (Nah, we all miss his big hugs T_T). He jumped up immediately but kissed her instead of hugging her, making Byeol's jaw drop. She smiled cheekily at him, and he shyly smiled back at her. They both hugged each other laughing.

"Wasn't he supposed to give her the flowers we prepared during the time of confession? Why did he give it to her before everything?" Jeongin whispered, but he was loud enough to be heard by the two unbothered love birds. "I'm telling you; he is growing old!" Minho whispered. "Ah! Let him be for once when he is having such a special time!" Felix scolded both of them.

"Ignore them." Chan said while hugging her. "I am." Byeol chuckled. "Wow, now my dream of becoming their mother is true. I'm officially their mother." Byeol broke the hug but still stood wrapped her arm around Chan. "Yes, you are." "But we should thank Taeil as well, you know." Byeol said with a smug look. Chan sighed. "Yup, I'm actually lowkey scared of that guy. He starts a rumor about any one of us, and somehow it becomes true." Chan shook his head.

"But we are not complaining, are we?" They both chuckled. "You know you were an idiot for always pushing me away." Byeol pouted. Chan pinched her cheeks lovingly and stared at her. "Anyways, I still fell first." Byeol flipped her hair and smiled.

"And I Hate to Admit, that I fell harder."

**********************************************
Epilogue coming soon

And Star Lost on the Way as well.

Stay Tuned
:D