CH-18: Is this some kind of joke?

3rd Person's POV:

Byeol packed up her belonging and descended down the stairs of the lecture hall, but stopped when Mia and her five more friends blocked her way. She looked at them and then glanced around the class and saw only two more girls were there, who were leaving as well while talking to each other.

"Why are you blocking my way?" Byeol questioned, crossing her arms over her chest. "Let's be real. When are you going to sign those papers?" Mia looked at her and Byeol tilted her head. "Which?" She innocently asked. "The property and Dad's Will." Mia gritted through her teeth. "When did I ever agreed to do that?" Byeol enquired. "You didn't but you have to." Mia stepped closer. "Or I will make you." She gritted.

"Nah, sweetie. You are too busy to just let go of your mother's pinky finger, forget about forcing me to do something." Byeol shrugged and was about to step away but one of Mia's minions pushed her back, making her stumble. She clenched her jaw and looked dead in their eyes. "You think this is a fair fight, cowards? Six versus one? Seriously?" She hissed in disbelief. "Bet you don't even have the guts to even touch me. Now let me go to my next class, I'm running la-" Her voice was cut by the punch she received from Mia on the jaw.

Byeol stumbled backward and held onto one of the benches for support. She touched her jaw and was very much sure that it will have a bruise on it very soon. "Do it, otherwise-" "Otherwise what?" Byeol roared at her, ready to swing. "Otherwise, it will be revealed to the public that your mother was the other woman and 'my' father cheated on 'my' mom with 'yours'." Mia smirked at her. "BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Byeol yelled at her.

"I know, but you know how fast and advanced today's social media is? A small rumor is all it takes, for someone to climb the top and for someone to fall face first on the floor. In today's world, it's easy to manipulate a lie into the truth and a truth into a lie. We both know what the reality is, but others don't! You were viewed as the typical 'ideal' child all over the social media and it won't be too long if it will be revealed to the public that Mr. Moon has another daughter as well, who is 'actually' his daughter."

"Your dead mother and you will be cursed throughout your lifetime. But if you sign those papers, nothing like that will have to happen! Think Byeol, think!" Byeol chuckled. "You think, I'm that easy to manipulate?" Byeol stood straight. "Do you think I'm like you? Not at all. Money doesn't matter to me, but after knowing what you will do with that company along with me and my father, I'm not going to do anything that you will say."

Byeol pushed past her and was walking down the stairs but was pulled by hair by one of the tall girls and was roughly yanked on the floor. "If you're not going to do as I want you to, then experience this hell!" Mia kicked her brutally on her stomach and the other girls also started to push and punch her. Byeol was desperately trying to defend herself, but she isn't as skilled as Iseul and was not able to attack.

Mia climbed on top of Byeol and was ready to punch her, but was suddenly pushed away, way too brutally. *And here the drum rolls along with Lalalala rock version begins*. Byeol opened her eyes and saw that the other girls have stopped hitting her as well and were looking at Byeol's knight in shining armor. Byeol looked at the taller specimen and smiled in relief. "Oh, my baby has come to save me."

"How dare you even touch her?" Iseul's loud voice boomed inside the classroom and a stressed Hyunjin and Bang Chan entered the hall as well. Chan ran towards Byeol and looked at her. Although he himself was panting since he ran all the way from the music department to the engineering department when Iseul called him, but still without any second thoughts, pulled her up and again sprinted out while carrying her towards the infirmatory.

"Baby, will you be okay with them?" Hyunjin asked Iseul and she nodded while cracking her knuckles. "Yes, just get those videos from those two senior girls who called me and recorded everything." Hyunjin nodded and went outside as well. "Now pay, fucking bitchasses." Iseul swung and kicked the six, who tried to take her down, but failed miserably.

Minho barged inside the room, with Hana and Jungkook on his side as well. The three were going to their common class, entrepreneurship but they saw Chan rushing to the infirmatory while carrying Byeol and Hyunjin was hot in his tail as well. The three asked Hyunjin what happened, and he told them everything, along with now the fight that was going on with Iseul and the six other girls. Without wasting a second, Hana and Minho dashed to the specified room and not wanting to be left alone, Jungkook followed them as well.

"ISEUL, sweetie, STOP!" Minho held her by her waist and tried carrying her to outside the class. Hana and Jungkook were trying to stop her and holding her arms and limbs from jumping from Minho's clutch and lunge onto the girls again. "I WILL KILL THEM FOR EVEN DOING THAT TODAY!" She yelled but Hana covered her mouth. "Calm down!" Hyunjin entered the scene and saw the chaos. He hissed after seeing the faces of the other girls.

"Iseul-ah. STOP!" He also joined the three. She looked at him. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill them RIGHT HERE!" "There is no Stray Kids music in prison!" Hyunjin told her and she stopped struggling immediately. She took a deep breath. "Fine. But take me out of here, before my anger piles up again." She huffed and Hyunjin dragged her away from the scene.

Minho, Hana and Jungkook felt that they looked like idiots. "So, we were only supposed to say that, and she would have been calmed down?" Minho's eyes twitched, still skeptical about the new theory about his sister that was unlocked by her boyfriend of four months, which was unknown to her brother of 21 years and two weeks. Jungkook blinked, Hana blinked, Minho blinked, the other six girls blinked, the Author blinked, and the Readers blinked.

"Is this some kind of joke?"