° "I Am Iron Man" °

MAJOR ENDGAME SPOILERS!!! ⚠️

Hello!

I have some good news and bad news

Which one do you want first?

"The good news." Said Peter.

Okay, so the good news is that you managed to collect all of the infinity stones and bring everyone who got snapped away back.

Everyone looked happy.

"And the bad news? "Asked Natasha

The bad news is that 2014, Thanos managed to get to the original timeline.

The smile on everyone's faces died just like Tony, Natasha, Loki, Pietro and aunt May. 

Stark looks in question at Strange, who simply raises one finger.

Everyone looks at Doctor Strange counfused. Stephen being confused himself just shrugs at their silent question.

Thanos puts the Power Stone back into the Gauntlet, yelling from the gamma radiation coursing through him, until Stark makes one last attack on Thanos, pulling on the Gauntlet before Thanos punches him away.

THANOS (2014): I am– inevitable.

Thanos snaps his fingers, but nothing happens except a metallic "clink." He sees the Infinity Stones are missing. Tony has the stones on his own gauntlet, the gamma radiation coursing through him, to Thanos' shock.

Everyone suddenly starts to understand what was happening.

TONY STARK: And I...am...Iron Man.

Tony snaps his fingers with a loud "CLANG" and a blinding flash of white.

Everyone was silent thinking about all off the people that had died because of Thanos Gamora, Vision, Natasha and now Tony.

 Rocket fires at a Leviathan and before it devours him, it crumbles into ash. The Black Order starts crumbling to ash. T'Challa and Quill look around in surprise Steve looks on in exhaustion, knowing that they have won. Thanos, in horror, looks around and sees his entire army disintegrate. He looks at Steve, who just stares at him. Thanos sits down and mourns before slowly being erased from existence himself.

Cut back to Tony. The power of the gauntlet raw energy has left his entire right side fatally injured. He stumbles for a bit before his body collapses besides a pile of debris. Rhodey soon flies in and goes up to Tony to see his long time colleague and friend fading away. He bows his head, knowing the damage was done. Peter Parker soon flies in and sees Tony collapsed on the ground.

Tony looks at Peter who has tears streaming down his face.

PETER PARKER: Mr. Stark? [He runs up to his fallen mentor. Tears start to form in his eyes] 

PETER PARKER: Hey– Mr. Stark? Can you hear me?

PETER PARKER: It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark–

PETER PARKER: We won, Mr. Stark. We won.

PETER PARKER: You did it, sir. You did it. [He kneels]

[Tony is unresponsive. Peter breaks down and hugs him.]

PETER PARKER: I'm sorry– Tony–

[Peter is gently led aside to grieve. Pepper Potts sits in front of the fading Iron Man.]

PEPPER POTTS: Hey.