Chapter 1

Y/n Adewale sat on the couch in his family's living room, his eyes glued to the television screen.

Y/n: "Have you seen this, mum?"

Mrs. Adewale (from the kitchen): "Yes, love."

Y/n's father entered the room, a concerned expression on his face.

Mr. Adewale: "It's worrying, Y/n. We don't know what's causing all of this."

Y/n: "I wish there was something I could do to help."

Mr. Adewale (smiling and placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder): "You're still young, Y/n. But one day, with your Viltrumite heritage, you may be able to make a real difference in the world."

Y/n: "You really think so?"

Mr. Adewale: "I know so. But for now, focus on your training and your studies. Your time will come."

As the family sat down to dinner, the news continued to play in the background.

Y/n thought to himself: I may not be able to help with the current crisis, but I'll be ready when my time comes.

Y/n retreated to his room after dinner, his mind racing with ideas. He had been working on a new gadget for weeks, but it still wasn't quite right. He sat down at his desk and pulled out the blueprints, studying them intently.

As a Viltrumite, Y/n possessed incredible strength and durability, but he was still working on developing some of his other abilities. His parents had always encouraged him to focus on his education and his training, but Y/n couldn't help but feel like he was missing something.

He picked up the gadget and examined it closely. It was a small device that could emit a powerful energy blast, but the range was still limited. Y/n knew he needed to find a way to increase its power output without sacrificing accuracy.

As he worked, Y/n's thoughts turned to his parents. They had always been supportive of his dreams, but they had also been very secretive about their own past. Y/n knew they were hiding something, but he had never been able to figure out what.

He remembered the stories they used to tell him when he was younger, tales of their adventures on other planets and their battles against powerful foes. Y/n had always assumed they were just bedtime stories, but now he wasn't so sure.

Y/n's train of thought was interrupted by a knock on his door. It was his mother.

Mrs. Adewale: "Y/n, it's getting late. You should get some sleep."

Y/n: "Just a few more minutes, mum. I'm almost there."

Mrs. Adewale: "Alright, but don't stay up too late. You have school tomorrow."

Y/n nodded and returned to his work. He knew he was close to a breakthrough, he could feel it. He just needed a little more time.

Y/n sat in front of his TV, eyes glued to the screen as he watched the chaos unfold at the White House. Two men were talking about superhuman evasion training when suddenly, the ground started shaking and splitting.

Man 1: "What the hell is going on?"

Man 2 (Steve): "I don't know, but we need to get out of here."

From underground, two supervillains known as the Mauler Twins emerged.

Mauler Twin 1: "We're here to take over the White House and kill the president!"

Mauler Twin 2: "Wait, we were supposed to be inside the building already. You didn't check your clone's calculations again, did you?"