4) magic bullet

"If Derek isn't the alpha if he's not the one who bit you then who did" Stiles asked. "I don't know" Scott said. "I told you guys he wasn't the alpha, but do you listen to me no you don't" Sarah said.

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver" Stiles asked. "I don't know" Scott said. "Does Allison's dad know about the alpha" Stiles asked.

"I don't know" Scott said annoyed before looking at his test seeing his grade. "Dude, you need to study more that was a joke Scott it's one test you're gonna make it up" Stiles said.

"Do you want help studying" Stiles asked. "I can come over after school if you want" Sarah said.

"No, I'm studying with Allison after school today" Scott said. "That's my boy" Stiles said. "We're just studying" Scott said.

"Uh no you're not" Stiles said. "No, I'm not" Scott asked. "How are you this slow" Sarah asked.

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you if you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to you I'll have you de balled" Stiles said.

"Okay just stop with the questions man" Scott said.

"Done no more questions no more talk about the alpha or Derek especially Derek who still scares me" Stiles said. 

>>>

Sarah got in Stiles's jeep and Stiles started to drive off  but stopped once he saw Derek. Derek then fell to the ground.

Stiles, Sarah, and Scott made their way over to him. "What are you doing here" Scott asked.

"I was shot" Derek said. "He's not looking so good dude" Stiles said. "I wonder what gave you that idea" Sarah said sarcastically.

"Why aren't you healing" Scott asked. "I can't it was it was a different kind of bullet" Derek said.

"A silver bullet" Stiles asked. "No, you idiot" Derek said. "Wait, wait that's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours" Scott said.

"What who said 48 hours" Derek asked. "The one who shot you" Scott said. Derek's eyes started to glow as they all noticed. "What are you doing" Scott asked.

"Stop that" Scott said. "Hey idiot I'm not too sure he can" Sarah told Scott.

"She's right I can't" Derek said. "Derek get up" Scott said and he and Erica helped Derek up and put him in Stiles's car and Erica had got in the back with Stiles getting in the drivers.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used" Derek said. "How am I supposed to do that" Scott asked.

"Cause she's an Argent she's with them" Derek said. "Why should I help you" Scott asked.

"Cause if you don't, i will kill you and never speak to you again" Sarah said. "Fine I'll try hey get him out of here" Scott said. "I hate you so much for this" Stiles said and drove off.

>>>

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats okay we're almost there" Stiles said. "Almost where" Derek asked. "Your house" Stiles said. "What no you can't take me there" Derek said.

"I can't take you to your own house" Stiles asked. "Not when I can't protect myself" Derek said.

Stiles pulled over and stopped the car. "Alright what happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet hmm are you dying" Stiles asked.

"Not yet I have a last resort" Derek said. "Wait what last resort" Sarah asked before she and Stiles saw Derek's arm.

"Oh my god what is that oh, is that contagious you know what you should probably just get out" Stiles said. "Stiles" Sarah said before whacking him on the back of the head.