"Past is past" Until it chases after you

"▇▇▇▇▇▇▇, live f▇r me. Go, I ▇▇▇▇▇▇ be▇ause you ne▇d to ▇▇▇▇ a ▇▇▇- hurry!"

The tenderness of those fingers trail across ▇▇v▇▇sha's soft skin that was covered in dirt.

"Big sister will be fine."

The scene flashes before his eyes, seeing a small figure trapped in a cage. His small fingers try to reach what's outside, something he can't reach.

Aventurine witnesses all these memories that's overwhelming him for far too much. His breathing wasn't even, it's ragged and heavy. Past traumas are awaken, his eyes widening at every small moments. Panic was written all over his face. What should he do? He was certainly having a nightmare, so should he run? yes, running away from all his unresolved trauma is something he's good at. Yet, he doesn't run. He walks, and different encounters were seen.

"You're so pretty like this." A man laughs as he sees the trembling ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ inside a cage, his neck was burnt with a mark that symbolises that he belonged to someone. A slave.

Small droplets of tears were seen on ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ cheeks, and spoke. his voice cracked, "You're insane." His pleads weren't heard of, and faced with laughter outside his cage.

Memory after another, Aventurine doesn't know where he'll end up. He walks and walks through the painful past he wants to forget. He can't find an exit- As his mind was messed up on terrifying flashbacks he saw. His mind was focused on his past that he was trying so hard to forget.

He wants to leave.

"As I had said earlier, I do not know where your boss is. Wherever he is, is none of my concern. I do not want to pry, nor want to have any connections with him at the moment-"

"But doctor.. sir Aventurine has been..-"

"Do i need to repeat myself? Im no longer his acquaintance, well, as of right now. Can't you see that im busy? And im not working right now, as Aventurine is also not. Therefore, we are not in eachother's business out of work. Get out."

"Please doctor Ratio, hear us out.."

Veritas sighs. The nerve! These people- no, Aventurine's colleagues, are barging in his..!- "Please do hurry. You all are impudent- Im taking a bath right now yet you barge in my bathroom. Sigh, What had happened?"

Aventurine's colleague's eyes sparkle. Well, they technically did barge in Veritas' bathroom.. He was enjoying the presence of his rubber duck, and was suddenly swarmed in by the panicking of people he didn't even know existed.

"Doctor Ratio, sir Aventurine had been missing for a few days now. We had noticed two days ago, and is still in search for him, but we could not find any traces that lead to him. We thought it would be a good idea to try and talk to you.." Ratio raised an eyebrow at this.

"While im bathing?"

"We deeply apologize for the inconvenience, but it is truly urgent."

"Better be important or my precious time is wasted. sigh, Leave. Give me privacy or I won't help you search for him."

They all bowed and thanked him.

Aventurine.. What is he up to?

Veritas had started to look for Aventurine. In his room, around the reverie, even in the dreamscape. Yet there was no trace of the gambler.