Live.

Literally the whole summary:

Aftermath of 2.1 quest. Beware of spoilers.

or

Because of the hit he took, Aventurine rested in a hospital. He didn't expect people to visit him.

Aventurine was happy that he was alive. The IPC doesn't want that.

Happy late birthday, Aventurine.

I apologize in advance, folks..❤️❤️

Sit back and relax- this is gonna be a FUN ride.

---

Everything hurts.

His whole body hurts. Maybe its because of the fast slash that he didn't even have time to react.

As he tried opens his eyes but cant, he felt like he was floating on water. He didn't dare move an inch or he'll drown. It was soothing but uncomfortable at the same time. The vast water was clear, it was a little horrifying. The sound of water drops makes this a tad bit relaxing.

"Aventurine..? Kakavasha..?"

Aventurine ignored the voices.

He kept floating, maybe he'll find a home or something. Or maybe he can stay like this forever. Floating on water, admiring the black sky.

But it just felt so empty. It was like he was stuck in his own heart. So dull and numb. Was this freedom? If so, he doesn't like this. But who is he to complain?

The relaxing flowing of water was suddenly became harsh- the water was going crazy. The waves had gotten large, it was raining, and Aventurine felt fear.

He tried to swim away. But how? He never learned how to swim. No one taught him. Aventurine looks up at the large wave, his eyebrows furrowed, and his purple eyes showed immense fear. He closes them.

It got closer, closer, closer-

Splash-

Aventurine held his chest and breathed heavily, his heart- was he alive?

This can't be.. how did he survive? Of course, it was because of that emanator. His thoughts weren't processing as he realized that he was wearing a white hospital dress.

Beep, beep.

His heart rate was increasing rapidly.

All the white shining lights overwhelmed him as he desperately looks everywhere for something. Someone. He gripped his chest where his heart is, and grit his teeth. What the fuck is happening?

He didn't even realize a person, maybe a nurse coming in.

"O-oh my! He's- he's awake!"

The person immediately left.

Aventurine was panicking, he didn't know what to do. He had so many questions- why is he alive?

Aventurine sat up at the edge of the bed, and noticed he can't stand up because of a tube that was stuck in his hand. He tried to get it out- and failed miserably because of how his hands were shaking. He tries again, he ripped it out. Blood flowed on his hands. It dripped on his clothes.

He sat on the edge of the bed with blood on his hand.

He needs to leave.

He needs to leave.

Why didn't he die?

They will get him..

With enough courage, Aventurine stood up, and failed to even stand. He instantly fell to his knees, his legs felt so soft. He couldn't even support his body with his elbow, so he laid on the floor, shaking. His whole body was so fragile. So soft. So weak.