Gifts, food, and of course, you

Literally the whole summary:

Ratio trying to get a decent date with Aventurine because he had already been in all of the fancy smanchy restaurants.

He feels bad because the gifts Aventurine gives him are expensive af and the gifts he gives aren't as expensive as Aventurine's gifts.

Aka

Ratio gets reminded that Aventurine is filthy rich. (They live together)

This apparently helped them understand each other better.

And gossip. A lot of gossip.

---

The shaking of the leg by a student was loud. The very same person, was passing an essay to her professor, who is Veritas Ratio. The student had an apprehensive feeling as she stared at her professor in awe, the feeling of failure already creeping up her throat.

When Veritas looked at her fast, she quite literally flinched.

"Zero points. From the moment I discerned at the word count, It did not exceed the requisite requirement I undeniably inquired of. In addition to that- your procedure of fabricating a paragraph is incorrect and inconsistent. If you would have been attentive in class, you would've passed this. Get out."

The other students that were next in passing their essays were already stressing out because their professor who was rigourous, had started to rub his temples.

Just after Veritas spoke, there were loud whispers in the room.

"Oh shit.."

"Prof ain't playin' today.."

"He's like this everyday."

"I'm fucking shaking right now..!"

"I can feel the sharp tingling sensation of chalk already.."

When Veritas glared at his gossiping students, the room yet again fell to a tense silence.

The girl had tears in her eyes. She let out a shaky sigh and stood up slowly, clearly defeated, and embarrassed.

Veritas took notice of this, and sighed as well. He knew whether the person has potential or not.

"Presumably, there's still hope for you to improve your essay," The student stopped her tracks. She dreamed of being an author, so hearing all the things that Veritas said- It crushed her dream.

Veritas spouted sentences, it seemed like the girl was the only one who understood what he was saying.

After that session of Veritas guiding his student for improvement, she had an open mouthed smile, and bowed 90 degrees to Veritas, who was focused on another student's work.

"Thank you, professor!"

Veritas only nodded, and averts his focus on yet another student. All the glaring Veritas did was making all of them shake in fear of getting chosen. The difficulty of his class was like writing a novel with no index and thumb fingers whatsoever. Half of Veritas' "students" quit before they even get a chance to pass. And the latter? They become renowned professionals.

Moving on, when their professor was uncomfortably quiet, only glaring at them with his sharp eyes. His students were undoubtedly nervous, and held their breath.

"Next."

The tense silence was broken off with this singular word by their professor. They were all panicking on who is going next.

"You go!"

"Fuck- I don't wanna..!"

"You idiots.. Professor is staring at us..!"