chapter 2

Taehyung's pov
I knew that getting into the top list was not an easy task but failing and going to the bottom is not an option for me, i must win this rivalry no matter what i don't care how long it will take for me to reach the top so long i see my rivals going down, that will give me enough joy. With that thought a smirk crept on my face as i see my potential victory in this facade of business.
I get to the office feeling good and for another day of important stragetising and business plans ahead to help boost our real estate.
At meeting
" president kim, we are here to discuss about the new mall and hotel project for busan " mr choi says as i nod
" go on " he states everything he needs to say as i nod my head in approval.
" good work mr choi, it will surely boost our sales, i am impressed with your work " thats all i say as i stand up from my chair and head to my office and my p.a walks in along side me.
" sir you have another meeting in by 3pm and also at 5pm" i nod and look at my rolex to check the time.
" okay, and bring me black coffee" i say as she nods her head and leaves the office and i rest on my chair and chuckle at my success in such short period of time not like i hate it i am just proud of myself.

Seonghi's pov
" he is getting a client isn't he harin" i say to p.a
" yes president baek"
" and its an important one right"
" yes president"
" then this is our chance to strike at him and boost our sales, arrange a meeting with mr yoo now "
" yes president baek " she said as she walks out of the office and a little smile creeps onto my lips at this nice opportunity to make him loose some sales and get me to the top much faster, although i have done that to kang for a long time now but he seems not to back out and i am not complaining right, i love more challenges.

" president baek, the meeting you asked for will be compensing now "
" wonderful " i say and get up from my chair and go to the meeting room.
Meeting
" president what is with the sudden meeting "
" mr yoo the sudden meeting cause we are ready to bring kim taehyung down "
" so what do you suggest "
" he is getting a wonderful client, owner of Namsoon estates "
" so "
" so, we have to be persuasive and make him our client, to make him work under us "
" how do you propose we do that president "
" you shall see before tomorrow in the afternoon " i say with a smirk
" yes president "
" so we need to also discuss our new estate project right "
" oh yes president ms yang and mr im have been working really hard on it "
" and i would love to see their hard-work "
" yes president "
" excellent, i will take my leave now " i say and get up to my office with my hard working p.a standing there waiting for me at the door.
" president baek you have another meeting with ms yang and mr im at 6pm "
" wonderful and also invite mr park from Namsoon estates to the company, i know i xan trust you in that area right harin "
" yes president baek " she says
" great, what time is it now "
" its 4:38pm now mam "
" ok you may take your leave now " i say as we stop in front of office door as she bows and takes her leave.

I am going through some unfinished files when i get a call from beoji.
" hello beoji, how are you "
" i am fine and you "
" i am fine, what are you up too "
" i am just eating and watching one of my favourite dramas "
" thats nice, well i am actually busy right now so can we will talk more when i get home, um "
" ok, but make sure not to come late "
" i will try beoji, ok "
" i am just saying watch your health and try and relax more "
" hmhm, i hear you beoji, but i really have to go "
" you are trying to avoid the call sohi-ah "
" (sigh), no i am just really busy, don't worry i promise that i will make some time for you "
" and yourself "
" and myself "
" better, now take care "
" you too beoji " i say and end the call with a sigh, he also stop worrying and stressing out i am fine he should calm cause its also not good for him especially in his condition, a knock on the door interrupts my thoughts.
" come in "
" president baek, your meeting with ms yang and mr im will start in a few minutes "
" thank you harin, i am on my way ".
" ok president " i myself should not worry also everything will be fine.

Project meeting
" so president what do you think " ms yang said after that long explanation
" its not bad but not good also, its just like every basic estate we have and that will not boost sales at all "
" so president what do you suggest "
" we should not build more estates we have enough instead, we should expand our malls in other countries like the us, thailand, china, this is what helps bring more sales "
" yes president baek, we will start all the preparations " mr im said
" great, keep up the work you two "
" yes president " .

A/n: hi guys, i am really sorry for the slow and long updates, i have been busy and have been having writers block its just now i started to overcome it so now i will try to be updating every two days or weekly, thanks for your reads, votes and comments really appreciated.
Love u(*^3^)/~♡ ❤❤