chapter 5

Seonghi's pov
  I am in a meeting currently discussing on our next strategy after kang's attack, i have to think of potential ways on how to bring kang and his whole industry down completely.
" we have to bring him-" i was about complete my sentence until when my p.a walks in and approaches me quickly and whispers into my ear.
" president baek, you are needed urgently with the board " i nod my head and stand up
" we will continue this meeting later " i say and leave with harin.

Taehyung's pov
  I arrive at her pathetic company and i am now waiting for this goddamn woman to walk into this meeting room and has if on que she enters and takes her seat.
" now that ms baek is here, we can begin "
" why was i invited here " i asked coldly
" excatly, why is he here and why am i needed, you know i was a damn meeting right " the baek woman says quite loudly.
" we are getting there, firstly mr kim you are here, because we have a request from you and ms baek calm down "
" can you like just get straight to the point " baek says
"  fine ms baek, we will need you both to work together, collab and bring kang down for he has messed up plans against both of you, for he wants to bring you both down "
" what the freakin hell, how do you expect me to work with someone like her " i say as i glare at her and i can feel her doing the same
" look i don't agree to this dumb collaboration forget it and that is final " she say
" if i should forget it, then also forget your companies, this thing kang did to both of you was not a joke and cause you both your downfall "
" is there any other option " she asks
" unless you want to loose your company then no "
" fine, but how long will this shit go on " i say annoyed at the situation
" as long as it will take his downfall " i sigh in annoyance, and when i get the signal of dismissal i walk out of the office and walk to the elevator as she does the same.
" my company is where we work period " she says as if i am one of her employees
" what do you mean your pathetic building of a company, its better in mine "
" excuse me but the only thing pathetic right here is you "
" thats what pathetic things say " i smirk at her as she rolls her eye and faces the elevator door and i use this time to check her out and to be honest she does have a bad looking body, especially that ass of hers, i mean i hate her but her body is quite attractive.

Seonghi's pov
  I can feel his stare on my body and it is really irritating me like his whole presence with me.
" we are starting tomorrow at my company got that " i say and i feel annoyed that i will see him again tomorrow
" whatever " he says as this damn elevator finally stops and he comes out and so did i, i am sick of work for the day so, i go to my car and call harin to bring my stuff from my office as i waited inside my car.
" thank you harin "
" your welcome, see you tomorrow " i humm in response and start to zoom away from the company as dial leiling and connect it to my car speaker.
" hey bae, whats up "
" i am annoyed "
" what happened "
" you know kang, attacked me really badly and now i have to work with kim taehyung to avoid company loss "
" oh my gosh, i am so sorry bae but i am sure this collaboration won't be long right, especially with your sense in business "
" yes but, i will still have to work with that annoying man "
" calm down, it will be fine k, it will not last long right "
" hopefully because if it doesn't i will loose my sanity "
" ok, ok we haven't gotten to that stage "
" hopefully, anyways how is your side of work "
" its ok at least, not bad not good "
" hmm, well tomorrow is the start of this whole facade, so i hope it ends quickly "
" hmmm, good luck on your work, i have to go now before that old ass manager bites off my head " i chuckle at her comment
" bye " i say as she cuts the call.

A/n: okay glad i have reached chapter 5, so yh it will get even better moving forward.
Love you guys <33.