Introduction

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

As the bike tore through the air with a swift and thunderous roar, a symphony of howling sounds enveloped the atmosphere. The fervor of the bike race electrified the crowd, sending them into a frenzy of cheers and applause for their favorite racer.

"Woahh! Woahhhh! Woaaahhhh!" reverberated through the air, a chorus of excitement echoing across the race track as spectators expressed their exhilaration.

The growl of the bike's engine grew deafening as the rider approached the finish line, its powerful rumble amplifying the palpable tension among the crowd.

Suddenly, a deafening roar erupted from the spectators as their heartthrob clinched victory. "Woahhhhh! Woahhhhhhh! Woahhh!" The collective cry of triumph filled the air as Vikram emerged victorious.

Bringing the bike to a halt, a figure clad in a sleek black leather jacket and matching boots dismounted, removing the helmet to reveal a striking young man in his early twenties. With piercing blue eyes and tousled hair, he stood amidst the roaring crowd, a confident smirk playing on his lips as they chanted his name.

None other than their idol, VIKRAM SINGHANIA., had triumphed once again.

"How do you always manage to win?" Advit Kapoor, Vikram Singhania's best friend, inquired.

Vikram simply smiled in response to Advit's question.

"Because our Vikram is a gem, capable of outshining anyone in a bike race," remarked Vani Malhotra, Advit's high school sweetheart.

"Nobody can beat me in a bike race. They'd have to be born first," Vikram stated confidently, a smirk playing on his lips.

"You're absolutely right," Advit agreed.

"Let's head out," Vikram suggested.

"Actually, you go ahead. Vani and I have plans for a date," Advit explained.

Vikram nodded understandingly at Advit's request, offering a supportive smile. "No worries, mate. Enjoy your time with Vani," he said, clapping Advit on the shoulder.

As Advit and Vani headed off for their date, Vikram glanced around the bustling race track, his eyes scanning the crowd. Spotting a familiar face among the cheering spectators, he made his way through the crowd towards a group of friends.

"Congratulations, Vikram! That was an incredible race!" one of them exclaimed, patting him on the back as they exchanged high-fives.

"Thanks, guys! Vikram replied gratefully, feeling a surge of pride at their camaraderie.

.

.

.

.

VIKRAM'S P.O.V

"Winning comes naturally to me," I mused with a smirk, my eyes gleaming with unwavering confidence. "It's not just about skill; it's about attitude, determination, and the relentless pursuit of victory on every race track I conquer."

As my friends and fellow racers congratulated me, I exchanged banter and laughter with them, reveling in the camaraderie of the moment. But beneath the facade of celebration, a familiar pang of loneliness gnawed at my core.

Amidst the jovial atmosphere, my gaze drifted towards the horizon where the setting sun painted the sky in hues of gold. Despite the outward success and adulation, an unsettling truth lingered within me - the absence of my father's love left a void that even victories couldn't fill.

As I continued to mingle, a wave of melancholy washed over me, reminding me of the profound emptiness that lurked beneath the surface. Despite the cheers and camaraderie, I couldn't shake the feeling of solitude that haunted me, casting a shadow over my triumphs.