Chapter 14: Dickmatized

"I'm glad you made it safely." Coach Jay said.

"Thanks Coach, I was scared to be honest." "I'm not used to being in a big house by myself in complete darkness." I said.

"I bet, and you can drop the Coach and call me Jay."

"Oh okay."

"Make yourself at home, I know you wanted to take a shower. I placed some clean towels in the bathroom and you came right on time, I'm baking a pizza for us."

"Oh cool! I'll go and shower now.

Coach Jay's apartment was really nice and laid out just like I'd expect. He's such a jock and his place was like a bachelor pad. He had a 75 inch flat screen tv on the wall, and a big sectional couch with a huge chaise on the end. I guess for a man of his stature he would need a big couch like this. His office was set up by the windows of the apartment and as I walked over towards his desk, I saw his degree hanging on the wall. Everything was so neat and put into place and he had a few plants throughout the apartment. I was surprised that the place looked so dope and relaxing. I held on to my bag and made my way towards the bathroom and turned on the shower. His shower is enormous and is a walk-in with glass surrounding it. I turned on the water and it was like a rainforest. The steam quickly filled up the bathroom and I undressed and hopped in. I took my time getting cleaned up because I had such a long day and then taking my parents to the airport. I must have stayed in the shower for about 30 minutes and got carried away. As I closed my eyes and let the water drip all over my small body, I couldn't help but to think about Jay's big dick swinging in his pajama pants. I've never sucked a big thick cock like that before. I'm willing to find out! I licked my big pink lips and started biting them. I've only sucked one cock and that's Conner and he's just an inch bigger than me. I want some real meat and I want Coach Jay's meat.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

"Alex...Alex....ALEX!" yelled Jay.

"Umm, I'm coming Coach." I was flustered and panicking.

"No rush, I was just letting you know that the pizza is ready."

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I immediately turned the shower off and stepped out and dried off. As I was digging through my bag, I was looking for my deodorant and lotion. I put a little on and lathered up my body. I felt so smooth and soft and was ready to relax with Coach. I slipped on a fresh pair of white briefs and some gray short Nike shorts and a black t-shirt. I sat on the toilet and put some fresh white socks on. Coach Jay's apartment was hardwood floor throughout and I don't like my feet to be cold.

"Coach...I mean Jay, your shower is so dope dude. I was able to turn the dials on the shower head and it started shooting out like crazy." I said.

"That's my favorite setting, I fell in love with this place when I moved back. I was going to stay with my folks but I felt it was best for me to have my own place, especially since I'm going to be head Coach now and teaching."

"I can't believe you're the head coach now!"

"Yep, well believe it because it's true." Coach Jay said.

"I feel weird calling you Jay now...HAHA!" I said.

"Why is that?"

"I don't know, I've been calling you Coach all year long and now to just call you Jay is different."

"You can call me whatever is easiest for you." "Let it be natural." "Or you can call me bro, or sir, or simply Coach." "I'm fine with either one," said Coach Jay.