Part-4

"Friends," he whispered.

"ohhh really can we be friends " taehyung asked jungkook as it was his first time that he made friends this fast .

"yes" jungkook said shocking others cause it was first time that jungkook made friends in the first meet itself.

"since you both are friends why don't you introduce us to him kookie " jimin said with a smile more like a smirk.

"why not lets goo to the canteen so that i can introduce you to all of my friends "jungkook said while closing the book and packing them neatly..

the three of them are on the way to canteen but jungkook stopped on his way and started looking in one direction .

The classroom is bustling with students chatting and moving around. Among them sits  a beautiful girl with a gentle smile, near the window, her eyes fixed on a book in her lap.

she appears lost in the pages of a book held delicately in her hands. The soft breeze tousles the curtains nearby, adding a touch of ethereal grace to her presence.

Jungkook is observing her from corridor of  the room, captivated by her serene demeanor. He marvels at the way she seems completely immersed in her reading, her expression a reflection of the words on the page. As he gathers his courage to approach her, he can't help but admire the way the sunlight highlights her features, casting a warm glow upon her face.

With tentative steps, jungkook moves closer to her, drawn by an inexplicable magnetism. He finds himself mesmerized by the way her eyes flicker with each turn of the page, her lips occasionally forming a silent word as she delves deeper into the story. 

He watches as she absentmindedly twirls a lock of hair between her fingers, lost in thought. Despite the bustling activity around them, there's an undeniable aura of calmness that surrounds her, drawing jungkook in like a moth to a flame.

as he was going to take another step further but stopped when someone from the back call her name.

"IU! " it was taehyung who called her .

jungkook was shocked as so many question were roaming in side his head.

but one question was constantly repeated is how does taehyung knows about her.......

but to his shock iu also replied 

"Taehyung! what a surprise "IU said ..

now more questions were raising inside his little head..

but what breaks his little heart is when they both hugged each other......