Part-8

One evening, as they were walking home from school, Taehyung turned to Jungkook. "Do you think they’ll listen to us?"

Jungkook sighed, still feeling conflicted but resolute. "I don't know, Taehyung. But we have to try. We deserve to make our own choices."

Even Taehyung wasn’t one to give up easily. He had always been determined, fiercely independent, and unwilling to let anyone control his life.

This marriage was no different. He spent days devising a plan, trying to find a way to convince his parents to call it off.

But every time he presented his case, they shut him down with cold, businesslike logic.

In the weeks that followed, Jungkook and Taehyung became unlikely allies. They spent hours brainstorming, trying to come up with a plan that would convince their parents to call off the wedding.

They tried everything from rational arguments about the consequences of a loveless marriage to outright defiance, but nothing worked.

Their parents were unyielding, driven by greed and the desire to merge their fortunes.

No matter what Jungkook and Taehyung said, the wedding date loomed closer. The pressure was mounting, and both young men felt the weight of their families’ expectations crushing them.

Despite their shared goal, the stress began to take its toll. Jungkook and Taehyung found themselves arguing more and more, their frustrations boiling over.

Taehyung was determined to fight until the bitter end, while Jungkook was starting to lose hope. He had always been a realist, and it was becoming clear that their efforts might be in vain.

In that process they shared moments of laughter, which lightened the heavy burden Jungkook had been carrying. And though he had been against the marriage at first, he found himself growing more comfortable with the idea.

Not because of the obligation, but because of Taehyung.One evening, as they walked through a quiet park, Taehyung turned to Jungkook. “I know this isn’t what you wanted,” he said softly.

“But I promise, if you choose to go through with it, I’ll do everything I can to make you happy. I won’t let this be just a business deal.”Jungkook looked into Taehyung’s eyes and saw the sincerity there.

For the first time, he felt a flicker of hope. Maybe this marriage wouldn’t be the end of his dreams. Maybe, with Taehyung by his side, it could be the beginning of something new—something they could build together.

One evening, after yet another failed attempt to sway their parents, Jungkook snapped. “What’s the point, Taehyung? We’ve tried everything! They don’t care about what we want—they never did!”Taehyung’s eyes blazed with anger.

“So what, you’re just going to give up? Let them control our lives? I thought you were stronger than that, Jungkook!”Jungkook glared at him, the tension between them palpable.

“Maybe I’m just realistic. Maybe I know when to accept that I’ve lost.”

The room fell silent, the words hanging in the air like a heavy cloud. Taehyung turned away, his hands clenched into fists.

He had always admired Jungkook’s strength, his ability to keep going even when things seemed hopeless. But now, seeing him so defeated, Taehyung felt his own resolve wavering.

Hey guys i hope you are doing well, did you enjoy reading if yes click on star below

Ok ok you didn't clicked yet its om eventho you didn't do what I asked you to do but still i will post storys so stay tuned for next episode

Until then take care 💜 bye bye.