Part-5

"IU?" he called out softly, not wanting to disturb the quiet of the library.

IU looked up from her book, her eyes widening in surprise. "Taehyung? Is that really you?"

Without hesitation, they rushed towards each other, embracing tightly. It felt surreal to be reunited after so long.

"I can't believe you're here!" IU exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with joy.

Taehyung grinned. "I was just about to say the same thing! When did you start at this school?"

"Just last week," IU replied.

"I was so nervous about starting at a new school, but seeing you here... it's like a dream."

"Jungkook let's go" jimin said

But they both stopped when taehyung turned towards jungkook and said" kookie meet her she is my cousin.."

They spent the rest of the day catching up. IU introduced Taehyung to her new friends, who welcomed him warmly.

"I've missed you so much, IU," Taehyung admitted.

"Things haven't been the same without you.""Same here," IU said, smiling warmly.

"But now that we're back together, it's like no time has passed at all."

As the weeks went by, Taehyung and IU quickly fell back into their old rhythm. They joined the school's book club, where they spent hours discussing their favorite novels and sharing recommendations.

Their bond, forged through years of friendship and shared love for reading, only grew stronger.

One evening, as they were walking home from school, Taehyung turned to IU. "I'm really glad we ended up at the same school.

It feels like everything is back to how it should be."IU smiled, feeling the same sense of contentment. "Me too, Taehyung. Me too."

As the week went by someone also started to hate taehyung may be feeling jealous...

Hey that's all for this episode meet you next episode until then bye bye take care.