† four †

Mayank was doing dishes while Abishek helping him "BTW Abishek why  you and your friend came"  asked mayank" Actually he wants to explore the village "Abishek said looking at mayank and smiled at him.

" Then lets go " said mayank and they both walked towards hall where Subhman was chewing his nails and Ishan was looking at him with disgusting face Abishek chuckled.

" What so funny " asked Subhman looking at Abishek" nothing subhman" replied Abishek  .

" Ishan would you like to go at water fall"  asked mayank" yes yes yes let's go " and Ishan jumped in excitement then ran towards mayank's room and came back into black shorts " lets go" said Ishan.

And they started walking after sometime they reach there.

"It is more than just beautiful" Abishek said looking at the view " indeed it is " said subhman looking at Ishan " you are suppose to look at view not me Mr" said Ishan

Subhman chuckled.

At first they were just sitting on rocks and talking but then Abishek through some water on mayank who giggled and said " you wanna fight hun" and mayank pushed Abishek in water who grab mayank's wrist and pulled him too .

Abishek swim away and Mayank followed him while giggling " you don't want to have fun with them?" Asked Subhman to Ishan " I don't know how to swim " said Ishan .

Subhman get into the water and offer a hand to Ishan " came let me teach you how to swim" said subhman and

Ishan excepted it slowly getting into the water " don't panic princess just star kicking your feet" said subhman gentle grabbing Ishan's waist
He did the same as subhman said the water level was not too much so it was easy for Ishan.

" Now slowly move your arms" said subhman and Ishan did the same " princess try to float " said subhman Ishan was thinking that he was about to sink so he quickly grab subhman' s shirt and rest his hands on his chest .

Ishan was looking down at the water due to embarrassment so subhman made him look at him by rising his chin with his index finger .

Ishan quickly ran towards the rock and sat there not looking at subhman who chuckled cause unknowingly Ishan blushed .

Abishek and mayank also came out from the water along subhman who quickly removed his shirt showing his toned abs and well built muscles .

And Ishan looked away not wanting anyone to catch him starting at subhman , who picked Ishan in bridal style who didn't protest and subhman carry him all the way to his house .

Then Abishek and subhman left for his house.

Ishan was all messed up with his feelings he know he likes subhman but he the one who suggested his friend not to fall in love with rich people like subhman .

In the thought of being used he didn't even sleep then at morning he fresh up and did all his work then left for his fruits farm from there he bring some fresh oranges .

He place them on dinning table " beta Ishan would you please gave these oranges to Mr .gill subhman  really likes them " said Ishan's mother who waited a little then sign " ok ma " said Ishan and walked towards Mr gill 's house .

He slowly pushed the door but saw no one " Mrs . Gill" he shouted and she came smiling " come beta " she offered " mom sent some oranges for subhman" he said " you go and give these to him by your self" she said and smiled " but-" before he say and Mrs gill said" no buts go " she said.

Now Ishan was standing infront of subhman's room don't know what to do . He knocked " come in " a voice came and he slowly pushed the door.

Get pinned at the wall and oranges fell on ground subhman pinned Ishan's both hands on door after locking it from inside.

Ishan's chest was going up and down he looked at subhman " why you came here princess?" Asked Subhman " I-I o-ora-ange I- " Ishan uttered " ok I understand now pick them " said subhman and leave him then Ishan pick them all and put the basket on side table .

He was about t leave " did I told you to leave ?" Asked Subhman looking at Ishan who turned at subhman, who again pinned Ishan on door but this time he was too close " subhman it is not right leave me " said Ishan and tears started coming out from his big eyes .

Subhman leave him" hey princess I am sorry please don't cry I won't do it again" said looking worried for Ishan.

As soon as he got free from
subhman 's grip he ran from there.

______________________________________

Enjoy 😉