†Nine†

Abhishek entered and saw subhman munching sometime he went towards him and settled down beside him
" Bro what are you eating?" Abhishek asked but subhman didn't replied, still busy in his phone , soon Ishan enter in hall " bhabi what he was eating?" Abhishek asked curiously.

" What ,subhman you  didn't shared with him ?" Ishan inquired and subhman looked at him" noo " subhman replied Abishek whine
" actually I made some pakoras for you both, but subhman didn't shared with you" Ishan said Abhishek pout .

" Awwww Abhishek don't pout wait here let me make for you to" Ishan said " No bhabi abb tho Mai tabhi aapke hath ka khana khu ga , jab aap officially mere Bhabhi banoge" Abhishek said and smiled making Ishan confuse .

" But whom I have to marry , to become your bhabi?" Ishan asked in puzzlement .

" You would get to know soon " Abhishek said and subhman smirked make Ishan more confuse .

"Ishan you know in next month ,IPL is going to start so I want you two to come India with us " subhman said
" But subhman we have to ask our parents for this " Ishan said" don't worry about them I had already informed my dad about my plan and will handle everything also shahneel is coming with us so don't worry about being left alone when we both would be in practice "subhman said .

Mayank jumped in excitement" jiju you are the best " he said and side hugged subhman " now why mayank is calling him jiju?" Ishan inquired and found everyone looking at him with done face"what why you all are looking at me like this" he asked .

" Bhabi why are you so innocent " Abhishek exclaimed.

Ishan smiled at the complement he received.

" Jiju from which team do you play?" Mayank asked" GT" subhman replied
" ohh that is cool" mayank said.

" Aacha bhabhi whom you gonna support subhman or me " Abhishek asked curiously " Of course you Abhishek cause I  know Mayank  is a big fan of GT" Ishan said making every one smile " you not gonna support me?" Subhman asked with a pout Ishan cupped his face" No , this is your punishment for not sharing with Abhishek " he said .

Abhishek chuckled " don't worry jiju we gonna win the IPL this time " mayank said and they both smiled .

" Dekh lenge" Ishan said .

" Mayank what about we visit your favourite place?" Ishan exclaimed " ya it's been a long time, since we both hadn't visited there" mayank said .

" Bhabhi we are also here" Abhishek said and Ishan chuckle " oh ya you both are coming to" he said and they all walked until they saw a beautiful tree with two swings hanging on it's branch.

Mayank ran there and took a seat on swing, Ishan did the same and they both giggled looking at the two bestfriend who exchange looks in confusion " bhabhi way are you both laughing at us" Abhishek asked curiously.

" Cause you both won't get the Swing" he replied "subhman looked at him with a done face " princess you really think we wanna do these childish things?" Subhman said .

" But we both use to fight when there was only one swing here " mayank said " ya you both are too dumb , not  enjoying your lives, and ya fighting for a swing is not childish at all " Ishan said .

" What you said princess dumb hnn " subhman said walking towards Ishan, who quickly stand and started running away from subhman who followed him, Ishan was giggling too hard soon subhman caught him and the both feel on ground while giggling .

Subhman cage him by placing both his hands on the ground " what you said princess" subhman asked looking at Ishan who try hard to control his laugh .

" Nothing" Ishan looked away as soon as he realise how close subhman is .

Subhman noticed his uncomfortable princess and lay beside him on the ground .

Ishan change his position and lay on his stomach while knees supporting him , he looked at subhman.

" Subhman how India looks is it beautiful , like my grandmother told me?" Ishan inquired " you never visited there?" Subhman asked and Ishan nodded " You will see it when we would be there" subhman said .

"Now let's go other wise Abhishek would take my swing" Ishan said making subhman chuckle " you still worried about your swing?" Subhman asked " of course" Ishan replied and they both went towards the destination and soon reached there.

And saw that Abhishek has pinned mayank on tree , but then mayank bite Abhishek's neck " mayank what are you doing" Ishan asked and Abhishek leave him .

Mayank walked towards Ishan with a pout "ask him , why he always tease me  he Said he would take my all books and won't give me back" mayank complained .

" Bhabhi see he bite me " Abhishek show Ishan his neck where hhe can saw teeth marks and a little blood too .

" It is hurting, I am sorry " mayank said in regret looking down Abhishek kissed mayank's cheek and smiled
" kiss me back,and I will forgive you "
Mayank looked at him " then don't forgive me " mayank replied and walked away.

Abhishek followed him" ok I won't take your books ,I was just joking" Abhishek back hugged him .

Mayank looked at Abhishek then on his neck " is it really hurting?" Mayank asked in worry Abhishek smiled and nodded .

After that they all talked a lot , the place is  filled with soft  giggles and the sound of birds chirping , soon the sun set and they all went to their homes .

Next day , Abhishek was scrolling through his phone looking for some aesthetic books , subhman came closer to him and take a peek at his phone screen .

" Why you want books?" Subhman asked " to gift mayank he love
books "Abhishek said, subhman    thought he should also gift something to Ishan , but what he is really a dumb who don't even know or try to ask what Ishan like , sometimes he hate himself for this .

He went towards his room and Settled down on  bed , take out his phone and opened a search engine after sitting there without doing anything he started to type .

' what should I gift my love ' he clicked on search botton , after wasting his 1 hour he sigh in disappointment .

He want to give some thing special to Ishan something really special in the end he leaves it and walked down stairs and sat on couch .

One week before there flight to India,
Ishan was talking a bath , the tub was full of water and foam .

Subhman was really bored so he decided to meet Ishan and walked towards his house soon he reached there and knocked but no one opened it so he went inside as the door was open he called Ishan but no reply so he went upstairs and opened Ishan's room door but Ishan was not there too , subhman got worried but soon a smirk took place on his face as he heard some water running noise , he settled himself on the bed .

After taking a bath he walked towards the shower and opened it soon he was done so he went towards the towel and wipped himself , he looked at the hanger and saw that he again forget to bring his clothes .

" Ma ... Ma are you there ?  Can you please give me my clothes they are on the bed " Ishan shouted and wrapped the towel around his waist while wipping his hair with another one .

Soon he heard a door knock and opened it half and slip his hand to grab the clothes " mom what are you doing leave them " Ishan said on the other hand subhman was enjoying the show he pushed the door open " You WHAT ARE you doing here?" Ishan asked while he quickly wrapped the towel on his chest .

Subhman burst out laughing " why are you panicking princess I am leaving" subhman said and left from there , Ishan close the door and came out wareing  his clothes .