†Fifteen†

🦋.🦋

Ishan was too bored so he decided to go on a shopping , he quickly went to Mayank's room and push the door open revealing a Mayank on phone talking with someone " Mayu would you like come with me on shopping?" Ishan asked excitedly " Sorry  Ishu but the pain is still there so I can't maybe next time " Mayank replied , Ishan pout but soon it disappeared and a small smile took place on his face
" ok " Ishan said and left from there he went back to his room and get ready for going out , he didn't bother to put too many efforts and decided to wore black shorts and white tee shirt .

Ishan ran downstairs after grabbing the black cards given by his Subhman and went to the black Mercedes Benz e class  in which a driver was sitting , Ishan took a seat " to the Mall " Ishan said and the driver start the engine  soon they reach there driver park the car , Ishan walked inside the big ass mall roaming here and there he was looking at the shop and bump into someone he looked at the figure and saw a boy who probably of the same age as him , by his looks anyone can tell he is not Indian .

" Sorry" Ishan said " No , it's ok" he replied in his Amarican accent " your looks telling you are not from India, where are you from?" Ishan asked with a genuine smile" oh I am from South Africa" he replied " what make  you visit India " Ishan asked " Actually my boyfriend " he replied with a faint blush" Are you alone Can I join you?" He continued " Sure" Ishan replied they both decided to have a proper introduction so they are sitting in a cafe facing eachother .

" So , I am Brevis" he said with a smile " I am Ishan " he replied with the same energy " why is your boyfriend not with you" Ishan asked a genuine question " well he is busy practicing for his upcoming IPL match" Brevis replied and take a sip of his drink" hmm ... From which team?" Ishan asked , he can't understand why he always get surrounded by cricket  every were
"MI" Brevis replied.

" You know Subhman gill ?" Ishan asked" yes who don't , The captain of GT" Brevis replied " well he is my friend" Ishan said " oh really that is the reason of me getting guts that I have seen you before" Brevis replied with excitement " BTW who is your boyfriend?" Ishan asked " Tilak Varma" Brevis replied with a faint blush creeping on his cheeks .

They share many more things with each other and decided to do shopping together at first they went to buy makeup Brevis drag Ishan  , who is not interested in makeup but Brevis told him to stand by his side they enter the shop Ishan was silently following Brevis , who stop infront of a shelf of foundations , he pick one of them and try it on the back of his palm checking if it is matching his skin tone or not .

" Why you need a foundation?" Ishan asked with curiosity , Brevis  pull  his tee shirt from his right shoulder revealing a lot of purple hickeys Ishan widen his eyes " to hide them " Brevis replied , Brevis told Ishan's wrist and dragged him to lipsticks session and stopped infront of a shelf of lip gloss
" They look pretty " Ishan said looking at all of them " well they are , you should try" Brevis suggest" should I?" Ishan confirm and get a nod from Brevis.

Ishan pick one of the lightest colour he like it and put it in the basket  after billing them all ,they  decided to buy some handbags , Ishan love to do o this they both buy pretty bags , hair clips and ear rings . At last Brevis drag Ishan to  a fem under garments shop
" But Brevis men don't wear these " Ishan said Stopping him " they do Ishan ,when ever I come here I saw a lot of bottoms buying them for their tops " Brevis replied " I also wear them for my boyfriend and loves it " Brevis continued convincing Ishan  .

" Ok " Ishan said and Brevis jump in excitement " thank you " he Said and drap him inside the shop , Brevis was right Ishan can see the same amount of man in the shop a women and no one is judging them , Ishan was just a little nervous because he use to think that Indians might be homophobic but they are not , he thoughts get vanish in the air by Brevis who drag him to some where in the shop , Ishan was silently observing the atmosphere of the shop roaming his gaze here and there.