Beginning of the end

Bitch is here <3

Anyway enjoy ~

" Strengthening our quirks ?"

" Yes. That's precisely the point of this training camp."

" Pff... what a pain" Mina sighed, looking at (y/n) who looked as unmotivated as her. " And here I thought we were gonna have some fun... "

" Those who failed the practical exam will take extra classes, by the way. " Aizawa announced.

" You're joking. " the 5 students that failed said at the same time.

" I'm not."

" Anyway, here's the schedule for y'all ! " Mandalay yelled.

The class 1-B, with their teacher, Vlad King arrived at the same moment, while the other class was already working out. (y/n) glanced in the direction of the class 1-B, facepalming.

Great. Monoma is here.

" THOSE WITH REINFORCING QUIRK ARE GONNA SUFFER WITH ME ! " Tora's loud voice drew (y/n) out of her thoughts.

" Is that what hell looks like ? " some student from class 1-B muttered.

" (y/n) ! Darling ! We're in the same group, we both have emitting quirks ! Isn't it fate ? " Monoma yelled as he was getting dangerously close to the girl.

" Go away, Monoma. " the girl deadpanned.

" No way ! I love you too much ! "

" (y/n)'s training with me. " Tora stated. " Although her quirks are both emitting ones, but with the body of Xjiemomo , I'm still wondering how has she not died. "

" Izu-kun ! We'll be together on this one ! " the girl enthusiastically said as she quickly ran to her classmate. " Plus ultra ! "

" Y-yeah ! Plus ultra ! "

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

" I'm dead. "

" Mood. "

(y/n) was lying on the ground. This day felt like an eternity : the two classes 1-A et 1-B were more than exhausted.

Is this going to be that complicated ?

After all, Tora was right : if she was considered as one of the strongest in her class, it was only because of her quirk. As time passed, the girl noticed her lack in physical strength, compared to her classmates. But it was over now. Time had finally come to change that.

" HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS BAD WITH A KNIFE ?! " Bakugo's loud voice brought the girl back. She looked at the source of the noise and found the mentioned boy yelling at Uraraka.

God. Can't he go an hour without yelling ? she mentally rolled her eyes.

" Can I help ? " (y/n) asked the spiky-haired boy.

" Whatever. "

" You know this isn't an answer, right ? " everyone sweatdropped a bit at the question.

" That ain't gonna stop me from saying it. "

" Right, so. Can i help you ? "

Bakugo quickly glanced at (y/n), before scoffing. " If you want. " he slightly blushed as he ignored Mina's cooing in the background.

︵‿︵‿୨ ✮ ୧‿︵‿︵

Day 3 of the training camp.