Chapter 2 Heartbroken.

Chapter 2

A/N I want to put up the first few chapters so the story has more than just one chapter and so that it encourages me to write more and people to get into the sorry some more (: xx

I ran up to my room and grabbed my IPhone and rang my best friend Cassidy. Cass for short.

"Vas Happenin' Vic!?" She screamed into the phone. If you couldn't already tell, yes. Yes she is obsessed or 'dedicated' as she says to the boy band One Direction! She spends all day stalking them. I told her she should probably go see someone but according to her it's 'normal'.

"Guess What!?" She said beating me to it. I guess I'll tell her my news after her probably about One Direction news.

"What Cass?" I say laughing at her over enthusiastic self.

"Liam did a twitcam last night!" She squealed happily. I let her continue. "And. He. Read. Out. My. Tweet!!!!!" she screamed in my ear making me hold my phone like 2 metres away from my head.

"It's not that big of a deal Cass." I laughed.

"It's not that big of a deal Cass" she mimicked. "Victoria it made my entire life! See we are meant to be! I just can't wait to run my hands down his luscious ripped torso and feel his 12 inch throbbing in my hand, beg-" She joked and I cut her off there.

"Cass! Stop! That's disgusting! You know I don't want to hear those things about him!" I exclaim. Ew! It's vile some of those things she says about him. Just ugh.

"Victoria it's not my fault he's a sexgod sent from heaven!"

"Cass, He's my fucking cousin! I don't want to hear those things about him!" I laughed. Yes, THE Liam Payne is my cousin. I don't get what the big fuss is. I mean, I know his band members are hot and they're all talented but I just don't get why people feel the need to obsess over every breath they make?

"And you still haven't even given me his number or told him to follow me on twitter!"

"Cass, I don't have his number. He changed it. And besides I haven't seen him since Christmas the year he became so famous." We both sighed but then started laughing.

"So why did you call anyway?" She said cheerfully.

"Well, you know the London College of Dance and how I tried to get in?"

"Yeah..." She waited.

I took a deep breath before answering. "I GOT IN!" I yelled excitedly. "I even got a scholarship!" Cass started screaming and so did I. The screaming went for quite a long time, before I told her the details.

"Wait, that means you're leaving me!" she said sadly like Mitchel had done.

"Yes, but don't worry, you won't notice I'm gone anyway with all your stalking and fangirling" I joked making us crack up laughing.

I was on the phone with Cass for another hour before saying goodbye when my mum came back in.

"Was that Cass?" She asked and I nodded.

"I spoke to your aunty Karen." She said as if there was something else she wanted to say.

"And...?" I said moving my hand in a gesture for her to continue.

"Well I'm just going to make this shorter but, we were discussing how you didn't know your way around London or anywhere and you rarely get to spend time with Liam anymore, and you don't have to, if you don't want to, because I know how hard it will be saying goodbye to your friends so soon..." she rambled.

"Mum! Stop rambling. Get to the main point." I laughed impatiently.

"Your Aunty Karen suggested that you go up to England a week early and stay with her and the family in Wolverhampton, and because Liam has a break off from touring and is going to be home, Karen suggested that he can show you around London, so that you slightly know where you're going when you're at college. Wolverhampton's only about a 95 minute train ride or 2 and a half hours car drive to London." She said.