Chapter 3 Dress to impress. Or to get icecream.

Chapter 3

-Victorias POV-

Cass shoved me into the shower while she picked an outfit. So of course I knew what we were going to do. I washed off all my old makeup, washed my hair, and shaved my legs and underarms. I took extra long enjoying the heat the shower gave me. I was in the shower until the water started to go cold and my mind was cleared from worries. Before I went back into my bedroom to Cass, I brushed my teeth.

When I came out she already had 2 outfits laid out on my bed. One for me and one for her. Cass and I were together 24/7 when I wasn't dancing. My home was basically her second home and vice versa. We stayed at her house the most because it was bigger. Cassidy's parents were extremely rich and Cass being their only daughter was spoilt rotten. She always had the clothes from the latest fashion trend. She knew she was spoilt and she knew how to get everything she wants. Now, I wasn't poor. I had a fair bit of money. I had all the latest styles as well, so Cass and I would share clothes. We both had the same perfect body figure; hour glass. We were the same height and even had the same sized boobs aha. It was really weird.

Cass was sitting at my vanity doing her makeup. I would always let Cass do my make-up too. Cass was a stylist; hair and make-up mainly. I sat on the end of my bed moisturizing my legs while she finished off her hair. Before she got to me I put in my contact lenses. I didn't want to be wearing glasses strutting around an ice-cream parlour all dressed up.

Soon it was my turn and I was sitting at my vanity being attacked by multiple make-up products.

Cass gave me pink eye shadow that will match my dress with some eyeliner and mascara. She gave me pink lipstick too. She covered my face in concealer, foundation and some bronzer. Cass always seemed to make me look amazing!

Somehow Cass had managed to get dressed while also doing my makeup. So when my make-up was done I got dressed. Cass had chosen my pink dress. It hugged my figure and showed enough cleavage. It made my long legs look amazing too. The dress was a light pink underneath that only showed in the top half. The dress was covered in a medium pink lace and had a pink bow around the middle. I loved this dress so much! She matched it with some pink high-heel ankle boots, and a pink bow necklace with a golden chain. I put on my golden hooped bracelet with a star on it. I was given this on my 18th birthday after becoming the hip-hop dancer of Victoria. I wore it pretty much everywhere. Cass was wearing a floral dress with light pink high-heels and a sleeveless denim vest/jacket thing. She had straightened her hair and put a pink bow clip in it. She looks stunning.

Cass curled the pink dip-dyed ends of my hair and put it all to one side then completed the look with a pink bow headband. Luckily my nails happened to match my outfit. They were a very pale pink colour with glitter at the tips.

I packed my bag for staying at Cass' house. All I basically put in there were underwear, my dressing gown, make-up, toiletries and Pillow. I grabbed my phone and placed it in my clutch along with my wallet, glasses and etc. Cass grabbed hers and we made our way downstairs.

"Bye mum!" I called out as she appeared from the kitchen.

"See ya sweetheart. Have fun with Cass." She said kissing my cheek and giving me a hug.

We walked into the lounge room where I said goodbye to Mitchel before we headed out the front door and got in Cass's car.

Cass had a red Audi R8 V10 Spyder. She plugged in her IPhone and started blasting some tunes. Unfortunately though, it was nothing but One Direction. I like them but I just find it weird how people have the need to frequently obsess over them. They're probably just normal guys like Liam. Although Liam is probably the reason I'm not a massive Fangirl. It would be weird obsessing over my cousin. My idol is Ed Sheeran. He's done to earth, hilarious, make his ex's look like princesses, (unlike Taylor swift that makes them look like assholes cough cough (; ) and says things like they are. He's my ginger Jesus ha-ha. So in one way I do like some of One Directions songs because he wrote them. I'm also extremely jealous of Liam for getting to hang out with Ed! Lol.