Chapter 7 D&M

Chapter 7

The sun begins to go down so decide to head back and face my over protective cousin who will no doubt lecture me about not telling someone where I have gone and that I should always answer my phone.

As soon as I walk through the front door my assumptions were correct except it wasn't just Liam but also the other boys telling me how worried Liam was. Thankfully Aunty Karen has trust in me and doesn't pester me.

"Whatever Liam." I say annoyed before trudging back upstairs to my room my shoes still in hand. I collapse onto the bed face in my pillow. Without even being given a second to think I get a knock at the door.

"If you're in one direction go away." I yell out to the annoying knocker who is obviously Liam.

But of course he walks in anyway. Ugh. I love Liam to death but he's over protective and it pisses me off. I'm over 18 and only younger than him by not even a year and he thinks he's in charge of me.

"Did you not here what I said!?" I ask him annoyed. He ignores my questions and sits down at the end of the bed.

"Why did you run off?" He questions me.

"It's none of your business." I reply stubbornly.

"Yes it is. I am your cousin and am older than you. I have every right to know Vic." He says matter-of-factly even though he clearly does not have the right to know about my private life.

"Just piss off Liam. I said "I was going for a walk and then I came home. Just leave me alone." I say turning away from him. He sighs before getting up and walking away.

"Don't think you've gotten out of telling me. You're going to tell me tomorrow Vic." He said before closing the door.

I sighed. I probably would have to tell him. I'll probably burst out crying like a two year old again and have everyone feel sympathy for me even though they have no idea how I feel.

Soon my mind shuts off and I drift off to sleep. It's just a boring pitch of blackness without any dreams.

The sound of knocking makes its way into my sleeping state which then wakes me up. I search the side table for my glasses before putting them on. I look at the digital clock beside me and it says 12 o'clock. Who the hell is knocking on my door at this time.

"Come in." I say woozily before another yawn escapes my mouth. The door opens and soon my eyes become focused onto Harry. What does he want?

He comes and sits down on the bed next to me so his legs are straight and his back is leaning against the backboard and some pillows just the same as I am.

"I'm sorry I woke you." He apologises. I just nod to sleepy to answer properly. I hope he gets to the point soon.

"I couldn't sleep because I felt guilty that I was the reason you were upset and crying." He admits with guilt in his voice showing me he really did feel like it was his fault.

"Harry it's not your fault." I yawn. "None of it is your fault don't worry."

"Are you sure?" He asks still not convinced.

"You're just going to keep asking until I tell you so I might as well just cut to the chase. Look, what you said, about 'texting my boyfriend' actually really stung. It's nothing to do with you and it's not your fault but it did really hurt." He nods and lets me continue.

"Just over a week ago I had found out I got a scholarship to London College of Dance. I went to call my boyfriend of over 2 years, Luke, and tell him about my news. I felt bad that I was leaving him but thought things could work out somehow. I loved Luke and he was my everything. We were the schools icon couple, and we were in love. Well at least I sure was." I sighed.

"When I called him he picked up the phone sounding annoyed because my call interrupted something. As I went to speak I heard the horrid high-pitched voice of my pretty much 'arch nemesis' Lacy Newton. I hated her. All she's ever done is try to make my life hell because she's jealous of my popularity and the fact I could keep a boyfriend longer than a week unlike her. But anyway, I heard her annoying voice squeak from the background asking Luke to come back to the bed and hang up on whoever called him" I only just managed to choke out the story to Harry before bursting into tears again. Harry put his arms around me and pulled me close to him so I was snuggling into his chest. I would usually push him away or attack him but right now I needed some comfort and he seems to be the only one in this room. He hushes me and pats my hair unsure wether I'm going to continue. I contemplate not to but I need to get this all out now before it builds up even worse. "I managed to choke out his name and once he realised it was me he pretty much shit himself and tried to tell me it wasn't what I thought. It was too late for him to make up a poor excuse so I yelled at him and dumped him then and there. I haven't heard from him since. Not even a text message." I whisper the last sentence and Harry holds me tighter. I sob onto his bare chest and he whispers things like "it's okay" and "He's an idiot." Eventually my mind fades and I fall asleep once again. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day than this one.

A/N sorry but this is a really short chapter. I needed to cut it here so I can start the next one where I want it.

Aha I was never going to update this story but someone recently commented on it so thankyou so much I guess ill update whatever I have for you