Chapter 3: Rumors

Rhea Knight

I walk the halls of the arena to catering. It's been a week since my return and I'm on a roll. I dominated Summer in our match on Smackdown.

It was too easy it was almost an insult putting me in the ring with her.

I sat in catering alone with a water and a bowl of grapes. I was texting my dad, Norman, and Andrew. I've been a little down because of the rumors about Jon and Renee.

Guess she's better for him. No mistakes. She won't turn on him. She's not ugly and she does interviews.

I've just gotta learn to deal with it.

My dad said to not let a little blonde bimbo get the best of me.
Norman said to just kick Dean in the balls and 'slap that bitch' aka Renee.
Andrew said to 'accidentally' hit Renee during my next backstage fight scene.

I had my hoodie on over my gear

and my hair + makeup was done as well

Someone sat in front of me and I saw it was... Paige, AJ, Naomi, and the Bella's. I got ready to fight but they put their hands up.

"We don't want trouble." AJ says.

"We just wanna talk." Paige says.

I relax but keep my guard up.

"The hell do you want?" I ask.

"We know you heard the rumors about Dean and Renee. We wanna help take your mind off of it." Nikki says.

I look at them, suspiciously.

"We wanna take you clubbing. We won't let you fall again. We made that mistake last time, Octavia. We're not gonna do it again." AJ says.

I think about it.

I remember what my dad told me if this kind of things were to happen: Agree and go along with it but if there's any sign of negativity, bail.

I really don't want to. I don't trust them. But I guess a night out wouldn't hurt. Doesn't mean I trust them.

"Fine. One night." I say.

"Ok." Brie says.

I get my water and walk away. I go to the curtain and see Seth, Dean, Roman, and Renee. I take off my hoodie and put it down. I put my phone and water with it.

I then wrap my hands in my black hand wrap. While I was out, dad brushed me up on my martial arts.

He also contacted Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey to help teach me a few new things. Yup. I'm an even bigger badass than I already was.

I heard my phone ding and see I have a message from Norman. I smile and open it to see a video. I click on it and almost cried at the video.

- VIDEO