Chapter 6: Saves & Truth

Dean Ambrose

I was with Roman at ringside as we watched Renee interview Seth after he defeated Dolph Ziggler.

Then... He was attacked. By Matt & Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray, James Storm, Bobby Rhoode, Jeff Jarrett, and Kazarian.

Me, Roman, and Dolph all jump in and start fighting. Soon, Jimmy, Jey, and John all ran out and helped us out.

Then, the both companies were out here. Even the women. Damn... This is a war.

I was down and getting stomped on by Austin Aries when he was tackled off of me. I look and see Rhea on top of him and punching away.

She was in her gear

She then speared Eric off of Triple H and pulled Dixie off of Stephanie and hit the Twist of Fate

She got up and basically beat the shit out of everyone else that wasn't WWE. TNA soon fled as Rhea got up and glared at TNA.

"Hey! Hey!" We hear and see Eric Bichoff.

Rhea helped Hunter and Stephanie up. I heard them thank her and saw her nod. I saw Mark (Undertaker) out here.

"You think you're gonna save them, Rhea? Do you?! Why would they let you?" Eric asks Riley.

Rhea glares and I can see pure hatred and rage in her beautiful green eyes.

"Well guess what... There's been some secrets in this whole situation. Now, Hunter... If I were you, I'd have Rhea lead my company to war.... Especially... When what she was saying all along..... Was true." Eric says, with a smirk.

What? No... No... That... What?! Everyone was shocked. She was actually telling us the truth? All eyes went to Rhea. She looked even more pissed but had a hint of confusion.

"Every time... We beat her... The oh so great sound of the great Rhea Knight screaming in pain..." Eric says.

Right when I heard that... I got so angry and guilty. She told me everything... And I called her a lying, cheating, manipulating, whore and a backstabbing bitch.

"Every time... she cried because her four best friends hated her..." Eric says.

Colby and Joe had blank stares but you could clearly see the anger in their faces. Paige and AJ were pissed off, too.

"Every time... She cried for her uncle and her daddy to come and help her..." Eric says.

Mark and Kane were held back by Brock and Ryback.

"The most satisfying cry for help from the great Rhea Knight... Was when every time... Austin Aries would make her scream... for Dean... Every night... But her lunatic fringe... Never came to her rescue." Eric says.

My blood began to boil. If he means what I think he means, I'm definitely going to jail.

"Every time... Austin made Rhea scream for her lunatics help, do drugs, and drink... All just... To keep you all safe... That was the deal... She takes every ounce of the torture... And the rest of you are safe..." Eric says.

I turn to Rhea. She was still raging pissed but had tears streaming down her cheeks. I slowly walk over to her. She didn't look at me.

"What did he do to you?" I ask.

She looked very hesitant. Like hearing my voice was too much for her.

"Tell him, Rhea... Tell him all the times Austin made you want Dean to come and rescue you..." Eric says.

"Tell me." I say to her.

She gulps.

"He raped me... And beat me... Drugged me... He made me drink... He got me pregnant... Then made me do drugs and beat me... He kicked me in the stomach so I lost my baby..." She says, slowly sobbing.

My blood boiled and I was shaking. I pulled her into my chest, protectively.

Something I haven't done in a long time.

I hold her close to me. No plans on letting her go.

"I'm gonna make him pay." I growl.

I get a mic. I turn to TNA. Colby went on the other side of Rhea and Joe went behind her.

"I want Austin Aries in a match... I don't care when... I'm gonna make your ass pay for putting your hands on my girl, you sick son of a bitch!!" I roar and throw the mic.

My theme blasts and the fans went insane. TNA glares and leaves.

I turn to Rhea. She had tears down her face but she was still pissed. I make her look at me.

"I'm gonna make him pay... I'm gonna make him pay... He won't touch you ever again." I say, cupping her face.

I wipe the tears from her eyes and cheeks.

"Okay?" I ask.

She nods and I kiss her forehead and pulled her into my chest. She lays on my chest and I can feel her sobbing. I held onto her for dear life.

I can't believe I didn't believe her. I help her out of the ring. Mark walks over and I hand Rhea to him. He picks her up bridal style.

Rhea clings to him and he holds her close as we all go backstage. The fans chanted for her.