Chapter 13: Thanks

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
DONT REPORT ME
THIS WAS YOUR WARNING!!

Rhea Knight

I woke up and realized that I was still in Jon's arms. The previous night played in my head and I blush before quietly face palming.

I'm supposed to keep my guard up and be mad at these assholes but they're knocking them all down... such a punch. I let out a huff and see my hair fly into my face.

I got up and put my robe on then see him still passed out. I go to the bathroom and do my business before coming back out to see Jon awake, sitting up. He turns my way, hearing the door open.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." I say, sitting back in the bed.

"I'm sorry." Jon says, looking into my eyes.

"I know." I say.

It was silent for a bit.

"I can forgive... but I'll never forget." I say.

"I know. I don't expect you to. I'm done with Renee. I ended things with her. I want you back. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes, however long you want.. to get you back. I need you in my life, Octavia." Jon says.

I sniffle and wipe the tears I felt falling from my eyes.

"I know you have a good thing with that guy you're working with. But I want one more shot with you, baby." Jon says.

I chuckle.

"Jon, you know one thing about me. Im not a cheater." I say, hoping he'd catch on.

He didn't cause he gave a confused look.

"Jon. Norman and I aren't really dating. We're a couple on-screen and for publicity. He just began a relationship with an amazing woman and she's cool with the on-screen love story and the publicity thing." I say.

"So.." he trails off.

"The man is sexy, don't get me wrong. But damn so are you. And you're the one I want. It was Norman's idea to do the publicity stunt of us being an off-screen couple to see if you'd react." I say.

"And if I didn't?" Jon asks.

"Then we'd give it a shot, for real." I say.

"So I have something to be jealous about?" He asks.

"No. Like I said, he's now in a relationship. Our thing is for the shows publicity and soon, we'll break it off due to mutual decision." I say.

"Be honest. Did you sleep with him for real?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

He kisses his teeth and I grew nervous. Until he grabs my thigh and places his hand on my lower back, yanking me to him and on his lap.

"I'll let the on-screen and publicity love interest slide. But off screen..." he trails off.

I was then caught off guard when I felt him inside me and I gasp as he smirks. I couldn't fight the moans coming out as he thrusted into me.

"I'm sure there's gonna be.. love scenes... as long as it isn't the real thing.. I'm cool with it. But again, after all that, you're mine." He says, growling the last part by my ear then sucks on my neck.

I roll my hips and he sighs in pleasure before rolling on top of me and roughly takes my robe off before taking a nipple in his mouth and I let out a soft moan as he pounds into me, holding onto my torso as I dig my nails into and down his back.