Chapter 12: Talks, Arguments and a whole lot of love

Rhea Knight

I wake up and see that I was in bed still in my clothes from last night. I sit up and remember last night. Jon kept looking at me and Norman all night. He looked good, I'll admit that.

But I'm actually really happy with Norman. He makes me laugh and feel so giddy and special. He shows me off every second he can. Especially on set.

I check the time. Oh shit, it was 1:30pm. I get up and shower then blow dry my hair and change into

 I get up and shower then blow dry my hair and change into

and walk out to the living room. Colby and Joe were there.

"Morning!" Colby says.

"She's alive!" Joe jokes.

"Ha ha." I say and playfully shove Joe as he chuckles.

"Have you guys heard from Jon?" I ask.

"Yeah, we just got back from lunch with him. He was pissed off about last night." Joe says.

"Why?!" I ask.

"He saw the way Norman was with you and snapped. He hates Norman with a passion now. That set him off." Joe says.

Haha so the plan worked.

"What do you mean it set him off?! Like he wants me back?" I ask.

"Yeah, dude! He told us that he broke up with Renee last night and has been planning ways to get you back! Whatever you did, worked, O. He wants you back and he ain't gonna stop." Joe says.

I turn to Colby. He nods. Fuck. I sigh then go back to my room and call Norman.

"Hey." He says, answering.

"Hey. So you're a fucking genius. You're plan worked!" I say.

"I told you. If he's as crazy about you as everyone says he is then he's gonna flip the fuck out the millisecond he sees you even talking to another guy. I told you, all we had to do was act like a real couple and he's gonna go apeshit." He says.

I chuckle.

"Thank you so much, again, Norman. When do we shoot next?" I ask.

"Next week." He says.

"Ok, I'll talk to Vince and work out a schedule. I'll talk to you later. If I'm still alive." I joke.

He chuckles then we say our goodbyes before hanging up.

~later on~

I was in the hotel room when there was a knock at the door. I walk to the door and open it to see Joe.

"Hey, babygurl." He says.

"Hii." I say in a soft voice then let him in.

Once I close the door, Joe lifts me in a bone crushing hug. I had my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder.