Chapter 7

Julie was pleasantly surprised to find Harry cooking breakfast at the house the next morning and they had a nice little chat while Y/N got ready for the day. When Y/N came in he was showing her pictures of the tattoo Y/N had done on him and this sparked up excitement about when she would be able to tattoo her. Soon enough they got going Y/N assured her aunt they would be back in the evening to change as she was going to help him finish building some furniture. They were once again the first to arrive at the shop and Harry helped her with prepping everything for opening.

"So Thanksgiving is next week, I was wondering if maybe we should do the house warming party on Sunday or Monday since the shop is closed next week?" He suggested as he came into the lounge where Y/N was setting up the coffee maker.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Maybe Sunday in case anyone is traveling. What time?"

"We can do a late lunch if it's Sunday? Say 2 or 3?"

"And it can be a potluck!" She said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, that sounds nice."

"OK, I don't have any appointments so I can work on an invitation to give everyone!"

"Perfect!" He exclaimed as he reached for her hips and turned her around, "You're so pretty, you know that?" He hummed flirtatiously and she bit her lip before tiptoeing and pulling him down into a kiss and he was smiling so wide it interrupted their kiss.

"Baby, we're at the shop." He mumbled lowly.

"So?"

"So, it's not a good idea. Might get caught." He said and she leaned back.

"Are you ashamed of me?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No! Not at all!" He rejected the claim immediately. But I don't want to put whatever this is out there for others to speculate without us having a proper chance to figure it out first." He explained.

"Yeah, you're right about that." She responded as she exhaled to relax a bit, "Just one kiss then?" She asked and he grinned and shook his head 'no' and she pouted at him.

"Patience, baby." He hummed but there was a but of a warning to his tone and she huffed.

"Fine, fine..." she sighed and he smiled as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Good girl." He whispered against her ear and she felt her entire body tingle. The words were like a trigger for her; they made her mouth water and her heart race wildly in her chest.

"You're the devil." She whispered quietly and he grinned.

"You bet I am, with the things I can do to you when you come over tonight..." he mumbled and she laughed softly and pushed him back a little bit to be able to properly hold eye contact with him. They were so distracted in their loving gaze that they didn't even hear the back door open.

"Well, well...this is new." They heard and turned to the lounge entrance to see G standing there smirking at the two of them.

"Oh hey, G!" Harry greeted nonchalantly, his arm still wrapped around her waist a bit looser now than before.

"I was just thanking her again for the tattoo, I'm obsessed." Harry smiled as he turned and then moved his arm over Y/N's shoulder.

"Right, can I see it?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Gonna have to take my pants off though." He warned.

"You didn't take pictures?" G asked with a chuckle.