Meeting

Galleous was trying to grow the diamond sword. Osk was arranging the chests and placing them on the shelves.
Mel appeared through the door.
-Gal.Gal-le.
Galleous looked at Mel.
-What happened?
-Figure. Something...
Osk stopped putting weapons in the boxes. The woman walked towards the man, out of breath.
-Mel?Are you okay?
-I'M NOT!Figure.
Galleous frowned.
-Who is this figure?
-I don't know. Smoke. He tried to kill.
Osk and Galleous looked at each other.
- MY GOD! CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS FIGURE TO ME?
-My friend...He is dead.
-Let me guess. The figure killed.
-Yes! There was a shrill scream! We were in the Northwind passage. It happened suddenly.
Osk frowned.
-There was such a thing among Galleous's books.
Galleous looked at Osk.
-Did you go through my books?!
Osk looked at the ground.
-I'm sorry. I was wondering.
-No. One of them has a notebook that I don't want to show to anyone. Otherwise, look, it's okay.
Mel shook her head.
-No!GALLEOUS!You don't understand.Thalleous...I saw him in Northwind.If the Figure saw him...
Galleous looked in fear. Osk calmed the situation.
-Thalleous is not in the Northwind gate. According to my calculations, Northwind is 4km away from its gate. There is no way the Figure can even see him.
Galleous sighed. Mel was panting.
-Poor Wea. He fell victim to the figure.
Osk looked at Galleous. Galleous was like a thing. You know how you see something before. Then you don't want to see it again. It's like an exam subject. You feel like you're in the depths of death. That's the same look Galleous had.
-Galleous?!
-What happened? Here you go. Halk is back. Any questions?
-Who are Halk?
...
Senn had gone to bed.
Darkness?!Something was stinging his foot.Stone?No no grass?Norrr glass!Yes yes glass.He looked around in fear.And in front of him lay the corpse of a female Sendari.Who was it?His spear.This is Ria!Senn's red eyes opened wide.Point of View It expanded. And another body. Whose is this? Wings? Val? What else? He then turned around. Thalleous? Senn shouted.
-No! At least you don't die! Please... Thalleous was out of breath. A dark smoke was following him. And Galleous... His eyes were closed. His signs were flashing. And there was someone with wings. (He's death but Senn hasn't seen death before so he doesn't know.) And Grim and Grek. They are ...A voltari was holding Grim. (Viana)Grek was stuck and was about to die.Abbigail.The winged thing held him by the neck and held his sword to his throat.Trevor's back was full of arrows.The arrows always came to him.Saxon was lying on the ground.He was stabbed. Luna was trying to repel the skeletons, but... She couldn't stand it. Thalleous was still trying to survive. But... His sword fell. Duman leaned Thalleous against the wall and leaned his sword. Grek was dead. Grim was left to the end. Galleous took his last breath. Thalleous took his last breath, too. He was dead. Trevor slowly closed his eyes. Grim was struck down by the last arrow and died. Abbigail was still staring at the winged thing with hatred. And the stabbing sound. Queen of the End... Champion...Friends...Ria,Val.Thalleous.Ahhhh.The winged thing looked at him and smiled. -It's your turn. He raised his sword into the air and...

Senn woke up. First he screamed. Ria was next to him. -Are you ok? -What?I'm fine. Ria nodded. -We have a meeting with the leaders. We must hurry. -Thalleous?Is he coming?
-I guess he will come.
...
Again, his mind was filled with thoughts. Vinda is dead. Kay? How could she say it? Orphan Kay. Poor Kay... He should have told the news. Who did that shrill voice belong to? Who was Vinda's murderer? Should he be held accountable? Or... Would he kill him brother too? Would he be left alone? Him friends are in danger Was it? Or... But this time, a messenger bird interrupted his thoughts. He had a message in his hand. Thalleous took the paper and began to read.

"Dear Thalleous Sendaris, We would be honored if you come to our meeting about death and skeletons. Precautions will be discussed at the meeting. The meeting will be on the new Knights Of Ardonia this evening. Best regards "Aurelius Nestoris"
Thalleous remained that way.
-What is this now? I was doing research... Timber growled. Thalleous grumbled.
-Dude, I can write an apology letter saying I won't come to the meeting. Timber glanced at Thalleous. This definitely meant, "Are you stupid?" was. -I'm not. Okay. We're taking a break from the research.
...
Abbigail received the same letter.
-Hmmm. We'd better go back. Right, Luna? Abbigail rode Luna.
...
Val was about to reach the base. Beyond Halley Hill. Yes... Val saw the base. There they are. Voltaris master Senn and ky'Ria. Val first bowed slightly to Senn and smiled at Ria.
-It's nice to see you. And you too, Roary. Roary put his Scythe on his back and nodded to Val. Roary sighed.
-We suspect Death, right?
Senn nodded. Ria frowned.
-But it's not evening yet. We'll think about it when everyone arrives.
Roary asked.
-Osk?
-O.I think he would stay with Galleous.
-Why don't we hold the meeting in Ataraxia?
-I don't know.
-Thalleous?
-You asked about Senn!Thalleous ten thousand times.
-I'm sorry. But the Northwind hills are dangerous. Besides, Abbigail...She might be in danger too.
Ria sighed.
-Do not worry.
-Alright.
Val asked.
-Grim and Greek?
Roary replied.
-They're on the upper floor of the base.
-Great.
...
Death was sitting on his throne. He wasn't going to attack. Not yet. He was going to wait for the most appropriate time. The most appropriate. Lea ran to Death in fear.
-Sir.K-kay.
Death growled.
-So? What happened to Kay?
-HE ESCAPED!
-WHAT?!
Lea ran outside to look for it, but Death stopped her.
-No Lea. I can't deal with a child. Besides, Vinda is dead. We will kill Thalleous soon too. Senn too. Ria. Galleous. Val. Osk. Roary. ALL!
Lea nodded. Viana leaned down and answered.
-Of course! They will all die! Especially I'm dying to kill Ria. And that coward blacksmith too.
Death laughed.
-Let me take the Ardoni champion and the cowardly blacksmith.
...
Thalleous was chatting with Timber. You should have chatted with Timber when you were alone. It's a good option. Besides, it prevented Thalleous from thinking.
-Do you know, Timber? I've never seen a witch in my life. What about you?
Timber grunted, which in his language meant "No."
-There was a herd north of Halley Hill. In the dark forest...
Timber started. The dark forest was off-limits to anyone who didn't want to die in pain. Frankly, Thalleous had never been there either.
(Okay, I won't bring up the subject of Herobrine. At the end of the episode, let me know if Herobrine is there or not. If there is no answer, I will not add Herobrine. It will just be lost.)
And now he too had arrived at the base.
-Excellent!Timber I will place you somewhere.
...
Senn added.
-Where are Sea and Pea?
-They are in the dormitory.
Roary was a girl who knew where everyone was. She and Osk were the same age.
And the door opened. Thalleous...
-Guys! I have good and bad news.
Senn shouted.
-YOU LIVE!
Thalleous looked at Val first. He was surprised. Val shrugged. Ria opened her eyes wide. Thalleous opened his arms to both sides.
-I don't understand?
Senn stopped. He had not yet chosen who to tell his dream to.
-Nevermind.
Thalleous narrowed his eyes and looked at Senn suspiciously. Something was happening. The Sendaris champion was sure of it.
...
(NO WAY, I FORGOT NİİKA AND LUCAN AGAIN! AHH MY STORY BAD ANYWAY, LET'S CONTINUE!)
Niika is shouted.
-Lira!Is that you?
Lira was sad.
-After the Masani's death,I don't know what can I do.Some weeks later I found you.
Lucan is very suspicious.
-Are you sure about Masani's death?
-Yes.I am sure man.
-Lucan.
-Haa.I am sure Lucan.
Niika is agreed.
-So...What should we do?
...
The meeting was about to start. Aurelius and Siderian came forward. Abbigail smiled, Trevor and Saxon were with her. Ria started the conversation.
-Yes, let's get back to the topic.
Aurelius:
-Let's get Thalleous's opinion first. After all, he is the suspect. He is the witness.
Thalleous:
-Death. Skeletons may be a sign of it. Look, rest assured, Death may come back.
Siderian and Aurelius looked at each other seriously.
Senn posted:
-I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but with your permission, I would like to ask a question: What happened when Death came?
Aurelius fell silent. Siderian also fell silent. Jea started to speak, but Thalleous spoke before him:
-I'll tell you about this later. What do you say?
Roary frowned:
-I'm trying to stop the skeletons as much as I can. Thalleous is trying to locate Death.
Aurelius added:
-And people claim that there is a smoke-shaped figure in the Northwind side.
Thalleous sighed and said:
-What are we going to do?
Siderian:
-There's nothing we can do right now other than cut the skeletons.
-Actually the Star Gate-
Saxon was thrown.
-For God's sake, Thalleous, you can't believe that stupid story. Just-
Jea shouted.
- SHUT UP! THALLEOUS IS NOT FINISHED!
Saxon fell silent. Thalleous smiled at the woman.
-Thank you. What was I saying?
...
Mel was still out of breath.
-Wea...Poor Wea.He is dead.
Galleous was starting to get angry.
-We understand that he is dead! We understand that we are Halt's victims!
Osk put his hand on the man's shoulder.
-Calm down, friend! There is definitely a solution for everything.I think this was also written in your book.
Galleous laughed for a moment. As if he hadn't laughed a real laugh in years. Even though he hadn't laughed a real laugh in a really long time. Mel smiled.
-Look, I was very happy when you smiled.
Osk smiled.
-Okay. Who wants hot cookies? We can throw the People aside.
Galleous nodded. Mel exclaimed.
-I!
...
Thalleous told everything he knew about the Stargate. It seemed like the end of the meeting.
-Ok.
Thalleous stood up.
-I go-
Roary shouted.
-HOP HOOPP!Where are you going?We will move together from now on.
Thalleous growled. The champion offered another option:
-At least let me watch the stars from Halley Hill.
Ria confirmed:
-Hey! Watch it with Senn! And you can tell him about Death.
Thalleous looked to Senn for approval.
-So...What do you say, Senn?
The Voltaris master looked at the champion.
-I would enjoy it.
...
Mel was eating the cookies quickly. Galleous only took one and was mostly examining the book. Osk took the cookies from the plate and handed them to Galleous.
-You haven't eaten anything today.
Galleous asked:
-How do you know?
Mel laughed:
-WHERE FROM? Dude...Do you think? Osk was with you all day.
Osk frowned at Mel.
-You ate everything on the plate. Do you want to eat the plate too?
Osk and Mel laughed. Galleous chuckled.
...
-Hurry up, Senn! We'll miss the stars!
-Do the stars run away?
Thalleous laughed.
-If it comes in the morning,it will run away. Besides, I don't want to miss the fox's tail.
-What is this?
-You'll see. It's so beautiful.
Senn followed the ardoni champion.
-WOW!
The view was mesmerizing. Thalleous sat on the highest part of the hill. And looked at Senn.
-You can't always see this.
-Really.AMAZING.
-So. How is it going with Ria?
-THALLEOUS!
Thalleous laughed.
-Okay...
-You were saying: Death?
Thalleous fell silent. His mood was gone.
-These were dark times, Senn. We don't even mention his name anymore. That's why I ask you to erase the word Death from your mind in public places.
-What did he do? How did you survive if most people died?
-Death's goal was to capture Ardonia and turn the heartland to his advantage.
-So how did you survive?
-Under the bed. I went under my bed.
-What about Jea?
-She fell into the water.
-Galleous?
-He also jumped into the ditch.
-Siderian and Aurelius?
-Death was slightly afraid of them.
-Other species?
-Almost all of them died.
-Your parents...died to Death, right?
Thalleous swallowed.
-Yes.
Senn stopped. He didn't want to push Thalleous too hard.
...
(Thank you for 28 views.Please write:Are you want Herobrine come back?Im waiting your answers.Note:Ughh I know i am very bad writer.)