Brothers

"Galleous?It's me!Do you remember?"
Galleous looked angirly.
"What?I don't know you."
Tygren laughed and said"Seriously?".Galleous looked confused. Who is that blue ardoni? And what is he up to? Galleous squinted his eyes and looked at Thalleous.
"Who are you? We don't know you."
He turned to Tygren and Nina.Galleous:
"We haven't met you either."

Nina raised her tail angrily. Thalleous asked.
"Do you remember your name, brother?"
Galleous roared.
"SHUT UP! I'm not your brother. I don't remember my name either."
Galleous pointed his sword at them.
"Now I'm counting so you can go away. 1.2-
Thalleous's eyes fill with tears.
"NO! Deep down in your heart, you are still you. COME TO YOURSELF!"
"3-4-5"
Nina grabbed Thalleous's arm.
"Let's go. Maybe...Galleous isn't Galleous."
Thalleous pushed Nina.
"You stop."
Nina shouted.
“HEY!I thought we made up?
Thalleous took Galleous's hand. "We are together. I am here. I AM GALLEOUS. I AM Thalleous. Don't you remember?"
Galleous stepped back.
"Do not touch me."
Thalleous pushed first, after 4-5 seconds of shock:
"So be it."
...
"OSK please let me go."
"LIER!"
Okay,of course you don't know who is it?Or should I say?He??
Okay okay he is...
Mel.
The person who betrayed Galleous and Osk.
...
We actually knew Death was coming." Trevor added: "We didn't know it would happen this fast, did we?" He nudged Saxon. "Besides, it would be better for Clara." Sea asked curiously. "Clara? Who is Clara?" Saxon said without any care. "That girl is an enderknig-" Trevor immediately covered Saxon's mouth. He was looking at Stella suspiciously. Saxon knew this look well.

Stella understood what happened.
...
"Leave Grim!No!There is didn't supposed to happen!Why are we joining forces and I'm on your side?"
Death glared at Herobrine and smiled evilly.
"Knights of Ardonia will be ashamed to hear the truth about you. If you want to be ostracized like that poor Lin, the door is there, Mr.Herobrine!"

Herobrine didn't say anything, he just looked at Death with his pure white eyes.
He had the crystal. Where did this crystal come from?
What's a crystal?
Why is it so important?
Maybe they'll learn in the future.
...
Tygren didn't say anything
he was just looking ahead. Thalleous asked.
"So? Is this the end of our story?"
Tygren sighed.
"I-I'm sorry. I really wasn't expecting this, I mean, I took the crystal and-

Nina shouted.
"BULLSHIT! YOU LUCKED US TO DEATH! Disgrace. You forced us into this as if we had to. I'm leaving."
Nina stopped. She looked at Thalleous one last time. She could grow their relationship. Thalleous sighed and started playing with his sword. Nina looked back.
"If you do one more nonsense, I'll leave you."
Then he pointed at Thalleous with his cube-shaped hand.
"This also applies to you, handsome gentleman!"
Nina started laughing.
"Don't be like Galleous,okay?"
...
"Okay, this is a little weird."
When Val opened her eyes, she found herself next to Kai and learned that the war was getting even more intense. Everyone is dying. Kai sighed.
"Thalleous was right. Ardonia is dying."
Val asked.
"What are we going to do?"
Kai said, "Our only hope is Star Gate."
...
Thalleous sighed.
"Well, I'm going back to the old times."
Tygren roared.
"What are you saying, idiot?"
Thalleous glanced at Tygren. Then he pulled out his Elytra, filled with blue feathers and enhanced by an Olia spell. Tygren fell silent. Nina screamed.
...
Niika asked."Is The Storm alive?" Lucan shouted.
"Don't say his name, honey! It was a legend, we understood, but it's still scary."
Lira continued.
"He was a hero. He had a band called Nightmare, he helped a lot in The Great War. We wouldn't exist without him. According to legends, he was still alive and he was an ardoni."
"Which clan?"
"Thought to be Sendaris. Definitely male. But his sword looked a lot like Champion's. Got it? Thalleous. But not Thalleous because he was already in the great war, definitely someone else."
Lucan nodded.
"So? It's hard to survive."
Lira "*laughs* ahh, yeah I can't believe that guy."
...
Tygren swallowed.
"Dude, I wonder where you found that Elytra?"
Thalleous grinned.
"I didn't find it, I did it."
Nina retreated.
"Tha-a-t elytra only existed in The Storm."
Thalleous didn't say anything, he just took off a mask and clothes. Tygren said in a low voice this time:
"You were The Storm from the beginning."
Thalleous added.
"I was going to explain it from the beginning!"
...
Galleous looked at Sarah incomprehensibly. Sarah tossed back her green hair and repeated.
"Actually, I meant this. Your past? I don't know if it's been erased from your mind yet, I don't know if the potion is strong. But maybe...You remember your father or something? Maybe he has a second left in your mind? Don't tell Death these things."
Galleous roared.
"I don't understand what the hell you're doing."
Sarah fixed her green eyes on Galleous.
"Okay. How about I give you a potion just to make you remember your mother and father?"
Galleous shouted.
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? What are you trying to do? Release me!"
Sarah bowed.
"Well, I'm a bit of a physics enthusiast and I love plants."
Galleous rolled his eyes.
"What's that to me?"
Sarah raised her voice.
"I mean, where did you get those powers?"
"What powers?"
"ICE COURSE!"
Galleous stared in surprise.
"Do I have ice power?"
Sarah glared.
"I'm talking about the one you applied to Death! It's misty, right? Oh it must be perfect!"
...
Author's Note:
Hey its me!Orange!Thanks for reading and I have a suprise for you!I think I can rise the story for 50-60 parts?OHH,idk I want so much to longer story.
Now:
971 words