Nightmares

Nina is unconscious.
Thalleous is The Storm and leads the group Nightmare.
Roary is said to have a new enemy named Mike, but...

Nina's POV
I open my eyes and Thalleous is standing in front of me again. Again with that beautiful voice:
"Are you okay? The news was hard on you?"
I whisper.
"No way. Liar. You're not The Storm."
Thalleous sat down next to him.
"I also deny that you are a hunter. But it seems like we both realized that our denials are of no use?"
3rd person perspective
Tygren was secretly watching them.
Nina continued.
"We will need a map to go to the castle, we will go through the black portal...Oh, it's very complicated."
Thalleous holds her hand.
"We'll handle it."
2 hours later
Nina secretly asks Tygren.
"Tygren..."
Tygren rolls his eyes and says.
"What?"
Nina whispered.
"Look, I kind of like Thalleous, okay? I think that's the word...
Tygren interrupted.
"You are clearly in love with Thalleous. It is obvious from your actions."
Nina sighed.
"What do I do?"
Tygren laughed.
"I'm not a love expert, but if I were you, I'd try spending time alone with him."
Nina asked again.
"And what does it mean to put love?"
Nina was embarrassed. Tygren glared.
"Have you lived underground all your life? It means falling in love."
...
Roary's POV
I'm opening my eyes.I was in the bed when I heard a laugh sound.I looked around and I saw Mike.Bad creature.I shouted.
"What the hell?"
Mike was repair his diamond sword.Then he smiled badly.
"I'm doing my job here.What abour your self?"
...
3rd Person Persective
I think everybody knows that part.The character starts crying and of course she/he need a person to help.

Okay who's the person?
Let me say.

Osk.She was doing 2 things.First she was
threating Mel,second she was crying.
"Do you know?I never had a family.Just my mother.And do you know?I'm the member of Nightmares!"
The sound was incredible.Nobody knows Osk's sounds like that.Mel  stammered.
"Please,look p-pl-lease.I-I c-can he-"
Osk cut his sentence.The girl yelled.
"LIAR!"
"Come on I can help!"
...
Lava. The couple finds themselves in lava and I think it's scary. Not in lava. They find each other at the bottom of the lava. They are about to fall into the lava. Ria steps back and picks up a note from the stone floor.
"You need to get out of here now if you don't want to melt."
...

Osk stopped and looked at Mel.

"Who are you talking to? Who is it? Let me introduce myself, sir. I am Nightmare's 2nd Elytra and 1st TNT user and you better be afraid of me. BECAUSE I AM A FRIEND, AN ALLY OF THE STORM."

Mel froze. Nightmare was back. Ardonia's protector and Light. Derp doesn't say anything.
...
Roary looks on with Gial.
“Why don't you tell him to go?”
Mike was kicked out.
"Excuse me? I saved you?"
Roary glared.
"Shut up."
Roary quickly got up and walked away. Gial looked at him with pleading eyes. Roary nodded.
"Come Gial. We won't go with that fool." Mike grins from behind them.
"So be it, Roary. I'll tell the whole village that you're Nightmare, so you'll be disgraced!
...
Tygren sighs.
"I will talk to the village miner to find the special coal. You take the map."
Nina asked.
"Map? Where can we find it?"
Thalleous replied. "We're going to rob a group of gangs. Their castle isn't far away."
Nina agreed and the two walked. Timber looks at Tygren. Tygren points to the barn.
"Thalleous will arrive in 1-2 days, okay? Just graze!"
Nina and Thalleous start walking. They hold hands. Nina smiles. Thalleous shakes his head. They are happy. They hated themselves, but they will right their crimes together. The villagers were glaring at Nina, some whispering about her among themselves. Thalleous smiled.
"Nevermind."
Nina asked.
"You were saying Nightmare? Should I enter too?"
Thalleous gets shocked and looks at Nina. He frowns and asks.
"Have you ever committed anything unforgivable?"
Nina sighed.
"I killed someone who killed my brother."
Thalleous laughed.
"This is revenge. We need crime."
Nina continued and whispered.
"My brother's murderer was a Kaltaris Master Gay Kaltaris. I'm sorry! Believe me, I'm sorry!"
Thalleous shouted.
"This is a big crime."
...
Osk is running towards the village. Derp is behind him. But... Osk hits Tygren.

Tygren roars.
"LOOK AHEAD, ROTTEN HUMAN EGG!" Osk softened my voice and apologized. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't look in front of me, sorry-"
Tygren interrupted.
"Wait a minute, you're that little inventor. Senn mentioned it."
Osk nodded. Tygren frowned.
"I hope you don't come with me."
Osk chuckled.
“That's exactly what I'll do!”
Tygren shouted.
"DAMN IT!"
...
Thalleous grinned and looked at Nina.
"Yes, my lady. Are we diving?"
Nina pumped her fist. "Always."
Thalleous nodded and returned the punch.

"Thank you Osk. The bomb will be very useful."
Nina screamed.
"WHAT?"

It took 1 second for the fog to be released from the tavern to explode.
...
"Watch out Ria!"
Ria screamed and backed away. Senn growled.
"It's some kind of puzzle. We need to solve it."

Ria rolled her eyes.
"Oh, how beautiful!"
...
Okay, everyone knows that if you get into trouble, you gotta get into trouble.
That's exactly what Thalleous was doing.

They got him in trouble all those years ago during his championship days.

Now Thalleous would become a nuisance to them.

We hope.

Leader's perspective
I look around, my tavern seems to have been destroyed. I can't see my friends and men, everywhere is covered in fog. From the sparkling diamonds I stole from the villagers to the coals! IT'S LIKE I AM BLIND!

     But I recognize a interesting voice.

"Hi, do you recognize me?"

Thalleous...
Vile scum!
...
Ria couldn't calm down.
"We're done. Staying here forever-"
Senn shouted.
"Shut up! I heard something."
...
Abbigail was busy dealing the final blow to Viana. Blood was flowing from Viana's arms to her mouth. The lights started to go out. Abbigail's voice was heard. "Time is up."
...
Galleous was wandering in the forest. Suddenly his eyes seemed to sparkle. He was close to Ataraxia. He sees a photo and picks it up. Did Osk take this photo when Thalleous visited? But Gally didn't remember. He looked at the photo carefully. A Sendaris was smiling, and next to him was the red-haired woman in the middle? Was it him? Galleous shouted.
"Nonsense"