The Map

The guards surrounded Nina. Thalleous ran to the leader with a sense of revenge.
Thalleous's POV
      I'm getting punched by the leader. Actually, I'm doing well, no problem. I remember my childhood every time I look at it.
      In fact, I could smell the fire ever since that old man bullied me when I was little and took every penny from my pocket. I've been feeling this since my childhood, as if I had the feeling of taking my sword and running away?

     But the meeting of a guard and Nina's sword with the clash of their voices? Suddenly I hear the girl's light breathing. No. Who is more important? Revenge? A girl I slightly like? I chose the girl and she left. I turn my head quickly. Nina's arm was grazed. He was bleeding. I screamed.

"BE CAREFUL!"

But there are only 3 seconds between when the leader grins and hits me, and when my eyes black out and the knife pierces my arm.
There are voices in my brain.

"Poor champion!"

I growled.

"SHUT UP!"

Everything is confused.

I was trying to stand up, but as I was about to grab my sword, he suddenly threw it with his hand.
Everything goes dark.
1-2 hours later
It's a cool place. If I hadn't opened my eyes, I'd have thought I was in Icer's secret castle.

Ahhh you fool where will you be?

JAIL!

Grumbling, I stand up and look at Nina. She's trying to escape. They put us in the same cell.
Nina's POV
         Heh, did that idiot wake up? My whole body gets tense, I get angry and sitting down was the best thing for me. I squeeze my tail, it feels good to do this when I get angry.

        But it's hard to control myself when I see tears on the ground. I start to cry. I'm sobbing on the other hand, I always did that. What's the last time? When did I cry? Death is looking after the jewel like crazy, as if he had wings-
My thoughts are interrupted. I look at him with all my horror.

        I can't roar, I don't have a voice like men. I growl.

"You ruined my life! You traitor!"

⚠️WARNING!A SWEAR HERE⚠️

I throw myself on the ground and sob for a moment. Thalleous just stares. STUPID! SHIT HEAD!
Thalleous's POV
It was my job to shift into perspective in a refined voice.
"Why did you surrender, huh? WHY DID YOU SURRENDER? HAVE YOU RUNNED?"
Nina stood up towards me in tears and glared at me.

"What about you, Ky-Thalleous? The best fighter among us-"
This was too much.
"CUT!" I shouted.

       "Don't depend on me! Don't depend on anyone!"
Based on my Sulliman experience, I decided to continue.
       "What if I had left you? What if I had cheated on you? Why did you surrender when you could have run away and brought help later or never come back?"
Nina screamed.

       "You-DON'T SUCK MY MOUTH! I was defeated too. Isn't it possible? The guards were very strong and were injured. Should I have continued and died? I'm sorry Thalleous Sendaris, no one is a maniac fighter like you who never gives up! You can be proud! You are the only one of your kind and besides, the agreement between us is over. "
         I just stared. But when the leader entered, Nina screamed even more.

       "RELEASE US- OH SORRY, RELEASE ME! Never mind the other one, he doesn't deserve it!"
Nina's POV
After what I said, I thought Thalleous would go even more crazy, but it didn't happen. The leader only brought bread, and only one. I quickly grabbed the bread before Thalleous, but Thalleous hadn't even raced to get the bread. Suddenly, it occurred to me that Thalleous only ate an apple for breakfast today. I wasn't hungry at all, but I could have hide the bread.
BREAD!
...
Tygren looked around one last time and motioned Osk to the horse.
"Look! Your new friend! I need to get rid of him and I think you would make a great team. Osk, look at Timber, if anything happens to you, Thalleous will kill you."
Tygren chuckled and moved towards the WindMine, the Wind village's mine.
...
"Let me out!"
It had been an hour and only Nina's voice and echo were in the cell.
Thalleous looked at Nina and growled.
"If you whine any more, we'll never get out!"
Nina looked at Thalleous. Actually, it was logical. She was just attracting attention at the moment. She sat in a corner, far away from Thalleous. Thalleous looked at the girl. Nina's eyes were about to close, but Nina didn't let it. Nina took a breath and looked up. In the movies, people don't know what to do. They were sighing and looking at the sky, but Nina had only the ceiling. The cold cell ceiling. What could she do? She had to sleep, but how? There was no bed, at least not a pile of hay for her to lie on. She looked at Thalleous.
"How do you sleep here?"
Thalleous grinned.
"It's very comfortable here! If you bought the bread, I also bought the soft part! You can come to me if you want."
...
Tygren examined the quiet, deserted mine once more and suddenly saw a miner standing next to him. Tygren roared.
"What are you doing!"
The miner chuckled and held out the hand.
"I'm Thomas."
Tygren narrowed his eyes.
Thomas smiled and looked again.
"What were you looking for? Your name is Tygren, right?"
Tygren growled. "There's definitely something going on."
The miner laughed, it was definitely disturbing.
"So what are we waiting for? Let's find that rare coal?"
Tygren hissed.
"How do you know all this-"
The man interrupted him.
"Calm down, dude. We're alone. Sit down and let's talk."
Ahhhh. He was definitely in trouble.
...
The main door of the cells was opening again. Nina was bargaining with Thalleous.
"Look, you will buy the bread in the morning for 3 weeks, as long as I sleep, I beg you."
Thalleous walked towards Nina. They were too close. Thalleous whispered.
"I won't stay here for 3 weeks, Princess Nina. I ask you to enjoy yourselves without interrupting my enjoyment. I'm getting out of here tomorrow."
Nina just stared.
"Joke?"
Thalleous refused.
"Truth! I'll find a way out of here-"
They heard a voice.
A child, a male felina, was screaming and shouting.
"LET ME GO! JUST LEAVE ME!"
Nina smiled and said cheerfully to Thalleous.
"Good words go beyond words."

Finally...
I finished that part too.
See you next part.
No notes.
Goodbyeeeee!

By Orangee_28