(1) YokLongtae - Fateful encounter

"HEY! HEY! STOP MOVING! HEY!" Yok kept shouting and running after the man who caught his curiosity, he could not let him go after finding out there's someone else fighting for the rights of others but for his bad luck, he didn't see the passersby who was just walking in his direction and with the speed which was increasing little by little, he harshly hit the walker which made both of them fall down.

"Ouch... HEY! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Yok was trying to stand up and continue in following the mysterious artist but the man pulled his tank top which made him fall again with his weak knees. Yok was still gasping and frowning at the one who blocked his way.

"FUCK! LET ME FUCKING GO!"

"CALM DOWN, OKAY?! It's you hitting people who just casually walk home on their way from the grocery store! Look at the mess! I already paid for it!" Yok looked down and saw white yogurt leaking from the cups, he also saw a broken bottle of wine and broken glasses of milk. In addition, he saw broken eggs under the man's ass and a pair of glaring mesmerizing eyes. It made Yok realize his financial situation... he could not pay for it at all and this man was not letting him go for sure. UNAR could not be his priority anymore.

"I'm very sorry about what happened..." Yok began to pick up the broken pieces of glass when he saw the shorter one picking it up as well.

"You are lucky there are no citizens around... the shreds could seriously hurt them..." Yok gulped and looked at the youngster.

"You care more about this? How much did it cost?" The man with a gentle voice shook his head.

"Money is not important when it comes to the lives of people. I saw many kids having their feet cut because of reckless tourists in my home village. Also, you could hurt me, you know?" Yok sighed. Just when he reached the masked man, this had to happen but what the thinner one said - were his words as well though it did not work in Thailand like this.

"And did I? I seriously have nothing to compensate for it. Look, my mother is disabled and it's really hard for me to earn money for a living." Yok was trying to get his empathy in order to escape but his opponent did not soften up at all.

"I never asked for your money, I'm asking for your work. The energy you have... you could use it somewhere else, don't you think?" Yok laughed it off. Were the missions with Sean, Gram, Black and Gumpa not enough? He can rest just at his college while drawing beautiful faces.

"Work... so you pay for it?" It sounded too itchy for it to be true. Yok was not falling for this. Was he trying to make a slave from him? What could he mean by the word "work"? It could be something illegal for sure. Not anything he didn't do already but he was carrying enough burdens on his shoulders.

The handsome man with bangs exhaled.

"It's voluntary work but I don't have any volunteers. You owe me a favor now so I'm asking you to help me." Yok bit his lip. His target was already gone for sure but he had to take care of this now.

"Name?"

"The one asking should introduce himself first." The smaller one was confidently standing with crossed arms and a sassy smile on his face. Yok sighed. There was another sassy brat teaching manners.

"Yok, you, Shortie?" Yok asked when he saw his height was similar to Black's. The brat who was always taking the lead in their gang but out of sudden he started moralizing everyone about trespassing on someone's property and setting it on fire. Who the fuck he thought he was?