(1) SeanWhite - Just this time (18+)

Sean has been observing Black since he almost sabotaged their protest in Tawi's mansion. It was too weird, suspicious. Black, who never hesitated to put guards into sleep or beat them unconscious, was now concerned about them and thought Sean crossed the line now.

It made him mad, what he heard from him was so hypocritical. And the most unexpected thing was that he ran into the fire for a stranger. Black was able to risk life for the closest people but absolutely not for people he didn't know and had no trust in them.

It impressed Sean actually but Black's behavior felt off. He even wanted to quit their gang just for this when he had done much worse things before. Sean didn't quit the gang after Black abandoned him during one of their missions but Black wanted to do it which was the most selfish thing he could do after everything they went through and were so close to end it all.

Black was hiding himself at his house but Sean visited him to make sure he comes at least to the garage. He even wanted to spare him after he saw him but Black's reflexes were too slow and Sean quickly defeated him, then caught him when he was about to fall down.

The next day they did the same but Black got extra training from Gumpa. However, Gumpa realized Black had some issues which he didn't want to share with them and forced Sean to shared a room with him.

"The fuck is his deal?! He acts like some crazy shipper!" Sean thought when Black was pushed into his room. What made him even more angry was that Black took half of his space on the bed which he wasn't really using but it was still his place.

Then Black headed to the bathroom for a shower but forgot one important thing and that was a towel.

Sean was kind enough to carry it there for him but was not willing to let him go so easily.

"Sean! Give it to me!"

"What about 'thank you'?" Sean smirked but Black didn't give him what he wanted and so he was about to leave.

"Wait, Sean! Please! Give it to me!" Sean returned immediately but even after handing him the towel, he didn't want to let go.

"Sean... let go!" Sean smirked devilishly and pulled Black so hard that he leaned onto his chest all naked. Both of them were gasping and Black was getting more shy but before Black could go back in and close the door, Sean pushed him there and closed the door after himself, then he locked it.

"Wait... Sean... what are you playing?"

"Black, tell me, why are you so different, huh?"

"W-what do you mean? I'm lost..." The twin couldn't look into his eyes and Sean kept approaching him.

"You know... when you ran into the fire... it was kinda hot."

"N-nothing I wouldn't do."

"Wrong... you would run into the fire... but not to save someone you don't know, babe."

"B-Babe?" Sean smirked and licked his teath. He pushed Black against the wall and took off him the towel covering his body.

"S-Sean..." Sean kept inhaling the cold air coming from the window because his body was heating up. He was influenced by alcohol a little but he knew what he was about to do was something he'd regret... still... the lust was stronger.

He grabbed Black's neck and gave him a peck on his forehead. When Black didn't reject him, he tried to kiss his lips and out of sudden White grabbed his neck to pull the taller man closer.