(2) YokLongtae - Remedy

When Yok returned home and took a cold shower to wash off the sweat and dirt on his skin, he was sunk in his thoughts.

His eyes clicked with UNAR. He could not stop thinking about him and even had a portrait of him from his class but now he learnt who he really was. A berserk policeman who broke the law himself and the one who saw their acts and could report them to save his ass. He could even lead the police to his house if he followed him... how could he be so naive?

He was endangering his mother just by breaking the law with Sean and others and now he got himself involved with a cop. Furthermore, he had to repay his debt to Longtae and did not know if one day of doing good deeds will be enough to satisfy the guy. The wine looked pretty expensive as well... Yok was pulling his hair in the streaming water and because his mother was deaf, he could scream but it didn't help him get rid of the frustration unlike boxing.

"So many guys are after me... I know I'm attractive but I don't want this kind of attention... I just want to be free." Yok fell asleep quickly after the shower to finally rest after the draining day full of drama.

The following day he couldn't concentrate on his class and so he got called out by the professor.

"Yok, pay attention, this will be on the exams." The history of arts. Instead of writing the notes, he was doodling abstract pictures and stopped when he realized he drew even Longtae standing under the streetlight. Why the hell did he draw both of the men in his notebook? UNAR in the police uniform and Longtae next to him. This was confusing him even more and when he finished his classes, he rode his motorbike to the garage right away.

Sean and Black were still gone and so he had the chance to box for a while to relax his mind. He took off his tank top and put on the gloves. Then he began to hit the punching bag with his fists and Gumpa walked towards him to observe him from afar. He could see Yok was upset by the way he was aggressively throwing punches and swearing at the bag.

"FUCK! WHY?! SHIT! SCREW THEM! SUCK IT! MOTHER-FUCKERS! YOU BITCH! TAKE THIS! KISS MY ASS!"

"Uhmm, Yok?" He was gasping and then he turned around.

"Oh, hia, I didn't see you." Yok wiped his sweat under his nose.

"Is there something... you'd like to tell me?" Yok doesn't like to share much but Gumpa was his most trusted person besides Gram and Sean who knew about his life conditions.

"Hmm, I guess so... boxing didn't help that much."

"Of course, you didn't let it go from your mouth. Come here before the boys return." Yok nodded and walked towards him. Then he sat down on a tire.

"Hia... how did you learn about UNAR? The one who almost died because of us in the fire."

"Actually... it was Black who gave me this info. His father has connections and so when he showed him his Instagram, he knew right away about whom he was speaking. He works for the police but is followed by the cops at the same time. It's not just because of his art but even Black's father doesn't know more."

"And? You trust Black after he almost sabotaged our mission?"

"Yok, Black was the one running into the house on fire when he learnt someone was still there. He cares about people's lives and so he has no reason to lie." Yok frowned at him.

"Which Black are you talking about? The Black who does everything on his own without a single care for his comrades? We all know he has trust issues so maybe he made it up when he knew I was interested in the cop." Gumpa shook his head.