I fucking hate you.

yippee sample:3

The Taisho era.An era where families get to grieve over the death of their loved ones,they always blame the bears.Bears are harmless compared to what the fuckers who possess this certain specie can do.Who are they you may wonder?The demons.The bloodsucking,human eating,mind controlled,broken creatures are the masterminds behind so much grief.Crazy right?What's even more crazy is they have magic.An unbeatable force.Atleast to regular people,not the slayers,the slayers all band together in order to exterminate those bloodsuckers from existence.These firstly average humans have the capability to do all of that for the rest of our safety,the hashira,the most respected of the corps.Sanemi Shinazugawa,Giyuu Tomioka,Tengen Uzui,Kyojuro Rengoku,Mitsuri Kanroji,Iguro Obanai,Shinobu Kocho,Muichiro Tokito, Gyomei Himejima.These are the 9 most powerful amongst the millions of members.They put their life on the line everyday for us mere peasants.An 'obvious' observation would be that Sanemi dislikes Giyuu. If you went there,you'd be completely wrong, - infact so wrong you couldn't be further off!It was physically impossible for Sanemi to hate Giyuu more than he already does the amount of hate Sanemi directs towards his antisocial co-worker is unfathomable.

Giyuu lay at the cherry tree,eyes fluttery as he rocked back and fourth against the bark stump,cold shivers traveled his spine as he snored.A crow rockily emerged from the far away surface of the hills.His feathers swooshed and glided against the fierce winds of Asakusa.
"Caw caw!Message for Giyuu Tomioka!Caw caw!Message for Giyuu Tomioka!" The crow exclaimed in a tone that sounded almost dusty and old,the crow certainly is.
"Okay..I get it Kanzaburou..!"Giyuu's lips struggled to release as he smacked them together lightly,stirring at the tree stump.
Giyuu's delicate yet firm hands grabbed Kanzaburou gently as he sheathed his nichirin katana and sighed to himself.Picking up his pace,his sandals pitter pattered against the damp grass layed around his aching feet.His marine blue eyes widened as he stepped further,great.Shinazugawa's here.

Giyuu's eyes tighten shut as he attempts to shuffle by unnoticed.
"Hey Tomioka!You can't just avoid us silly.Ill rip your insides out and feed them to your old crow!" Shinazugawa's voice rippled through Giyuu's ears.It irritated him yet also made him feel a sense of warmth - an aroma of comfort.It was tempting - tantalizing to Giyuu.His whole body shook as Shinazugawa threw merciless and quite frankly - meaningless insults.Giyuu just couldn't care less at this point,he was so used to the foul words spewed at him.His eyes remained dark as night and emotionless as a cacti.He was longing for just one bit or warmth in his chest but it was nowhere in reach of the man.
Sanemi threw him against a tree.
"OI FUCKFACE!WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME HUH?"
Giyuu had snapped back to reality.
"I-i-i o-oh.." He blurted out a series of indecipherable words as his forehead allowed drops of metallicy crimson blood to slowly escape the wound on it.His fingers lightly caressed it before he tried to walk away and ignore the white haired man before him.
"STOP TRYNA' RUN BASTARD!"Sanemi exclaimed as he pushed Giyuu back into the tree.
Giyuu had had enough.
"I-i wouldn't try to leave i-if you didn't bore me so much!" He had done it.He stood up for himself.He was almost proud of himself.Okay maybe that was a stretch.
"CAW CAW!!SHINAZUGAWA!!HASHIRA MEETING DUE!!Sorai the crow squaked loudly,learning after his master.
"C-CAw ca- hashira meeting!"Kanzaburou repeated a similar sentence to Sorai.
Both of the men were adjacent to eachother as they walked towards Kagaya Ubayashiki's estate.All 9 of the skilled swordsmen kneeled before their very own master,bowing their heads respectfully,the blind man appeared infront of them.
"Ahh,refreshing to see all of you in great health!Greetings my children!"Kagaya spoke in a weak yet audible voice as he took his seat on a tatami mat.
"Greeting,master."All of the 9 hashira exclaimed cheerfully - apart from Giyuu of course.Sanemi shoots him a death stare because 'he can't even appreciate master now' which is most certainly not true.
...