dont let them see you like this.

I think the lyrics are easy to interpret why I chose this song.

Giyuu stood there like the fool he always was.Completely speechless.The hashiras struggled to form words.Blood spilled onto the smooth pebbles.

"It's not your fault Sanemi." Giyuu's eyes well up with tears as he walks back to his house,dodging all the grabbing at his beloved haori.He locked his door and sat on his sofa.No care about the bloody flooring of his and the salt soaked uniform.He didn't care.He just sobbed.He was made to do this.He was made to cry.Two weeks had passed before Giyuu had even left his house,once he finally did,Sanemi ran up to him.Sanemi's head was dropped down,he had never ever looked so ashamed about something,that was a first.

"G-Giyuu..I just don't know what to say..I'm sososososo sorry.I'm never going to be able to live with that."
"You're really sincerely sorry?"
"Yes,completely."
"Well I don't forgive you."
"What?!I said I'm sorry."
"Yes,and I don't forgive you."
"B-But I literally never apologise!The one time I do,you reject the apology?"
"That is what happened,didn't it?I do not forgive you."

Giyuu felt a burning sensation in his stomach.He hadn't eaten for 2 weeks.He hadn't spoke at all for 2 weeks.He hadn't cleaned his wrists for 2 weeks.He wasn't 2 weeks clean.He was 2 hours clean.Giyuu just wanted to fucking die.He wanted to let go of his life.
"CAW CAW!!GIYUU TOMIOKA TO UBAYASHIKI URGENTLY!!CAW CAW!!"Kanzaburou yelled
"Mfh..I figured..."
Giyuu made the journey slowly due to the healed scars and tightened skin on his thighs.

"Giyuu,my child.." Kagaya stammered
Giyuu struggled to make noise,a weak hum noting he was listening was all he could 'say'.
"I can't believe all of this happened under my nose,my child,please accept two months of vacation to Tokyo,I have paid for the expenses of the hot springs and a hotel.You deserve so much I cannot even form a list."
Giyuu's mouth parted slightly - as if to say something - but he gave up and hummed with 'content' as he got up to leave.He was nothing even close to feeling content.He was only close to feeling suicidal.Nobody would ever understand how belittled he felt.Even a dead beetle would do better in Giyuu's position than him.

He sauntered across the pebbles,crunching noises below him and cool winds whipping gently through his long,silky,ebony hair strands.Seperating them,flying in different directions.He was numb.Bitter.Broken.Destroyed.Lonely.Nobody could fix that.He just wished...

Deep sighs escaped his airways as he arrived in his simple estate.His dull eyes scanned the room for his deep blue nichirin katana,a grape pink yukata with small white embellishments on and a set of white bobbles.
He stacked the bobbles around his wrist, groaning as he felt the contact between the 2 surfaces.
(timeskip ♡)

Cork sandals padding ontop of the cobbled streets,Giyuu made his way across to the inordinately large bungalow that contained a lavender scented smoke crawling upwards from a large,warm body of water that contained candles,flowers and an aroma of easily made out scents released by the stacks upon stacks of soap bars and rose petals.He shifted in his stance as he intook the atmosphere,it was serene and calming unlike the corps building.A feeling of tranquility followed behind him as he continued stepping towards the beautiful building Infront of him,the malleable texture of wisteria rubbing up against his delicate and pale cheeks.

(I will update at some point,I had tests n this shit drained me so wait a bit ig)