𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐌 𝐈, ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

ෆ you should've known better than to get on live, talking crazy

"Baby, could you take a break," you practically begged Kevin.

"I told you, after I finish this, I'm all yours mami," he said, keeping his eyes glued onto the TV.

"Stop lying, soon as you finish you are gonna take your ass right to the studio, with your friends," you grumbled.

He only laughed, quickly pinching at your bottom, before his focus was back on the game. You, for the most part, hated days like this. When Kevin was just Kay Kay, not the devious Kay Flock. You could chill like an ordinary couple, he wasn't making music, or heavy on the block. Except, you hardly did those things. It was sort of an open secret that Kevin was a gamer.

He spent hours at a time, playing the PlayStation. Sometimes you were grateful that he had the hobby, other than music, it too, kept him from trouble. However, once he was entranced by the game, you could kiss any intimacy goodbye.

"Don't do that one...I just told yo dumb ass not to shoot at that one," he yelled, you could hear one of his friends lowly apologizing, saying it was an accident, through the headset.

You sat next to him for a while, staring at his chiseled jaw, that occasionally clenched, when he was focused. Leaning on his shoulder, your arm slipped up his shirt, rubbing his back, before he shrugged you off.

"I'm tryna focus," he mumbled, making you roll your eyes, getting up.

You were fed up, you had sat around for nearly four hours, waiting for the smallest amount of affection. Kay hadn't even stopped to eat, he hardly ate much anyway, but still, he didn't even check, like usual, to see if you ate.

Packing some pajamas, you fit them into your tote bag, not wanting him to see the clothes, and throw a fit.

"I'll be back," you said, going to grab your car keys.