Chapter 0: Fredbear's Family Diner

This is an AU where William Afton's not a killer, so no one dies. Also sorry if my writing and or grammar is bad, English is my second language.

NOVEMBER 15TH 1983

[Name] was forced to attend William Afton's youngest son Evan's birthday party since his younger cousin Jack,who he was babysitting was invited. [Name] never really liked the 2 robot performers on stage, especially Spring Bonnie. It just made him feel uncomfortable like someone was going to use it as a suit and murder five kids or something. He figured that it was impossible, but it still lingered in the back of his mind.

He and Jack were talking about something, when [Name] saw Evan hid under a table crying. His older brother Michael found him very quickly, accompanied by three of his friends, one was wearing a blue rabbit mask, one was wearing a yellow chicken mask, and the other one was a brown bear mask. Michael himself was wearing a red fox mask.

[Name] watched as the four lifted Evan to Fredbear, the other robot performer's, jaw. Evan looked like he was crying, he was kicking his legs. Michael looked like he was slightly worried. The four of them put Evans's head inside Fredbear's jaw. Just as that happened, [Name] noticed that Fredbear was... convulsing? It wasn't exactly convulsing but the jaw was twitching weirdly. Like its jaw was about to snap shut on Evan's head.

Michael grabbed Evan and managed to get his head out of Fredbear's head, just seconds before its jaws snapped shut. He and his friends stood there wide-eyed.

Right now [Name] was in bed. They couldn't stop thinking about what had happened that day. Most of the people that were there weren't paying attention. After a while, he drifted asleep.

Sorry for the short first chapter, the newer chapters will be longer :)