Chapter 5: New Animatronic

[Reader] and Mike talked for a bit when Mike brought up the new animatronics that his dad was making.

"I went to his office to tell him that one of the arcade machines was broken when I saw him working on some blueprints. I saw two of them, they had colored sketches of the animatronics attached to them. One of them was a clown girl with red hair and the other was a pink and white fox."

"Really? Your dad's making new animatronics?"

"Yeah, I don't know why but he is. Apparently the white and pink fox was supposed to be Foxy, like the pirate. The new version doesn't even look remotely like Foxy. It doesn't have the same color scheme and its not even a pirate anymore!" Mike said, frustrated.

"Why would he just take away the best part about foxy?"

"THATS WHAT I SAID! Apparently its because "kids these days don't like pirates anymore"."

"Has he even met 'the kids nowadays"?"

"I doubt it."

Mike went one for hours about the new animatronic designs and what he thought each new animatronic should look like. [Reader] couldn't help but to admire him. His eyes reminded him of the ocean. [Reader] felt like he could listen to Mike talk forever.

After a while, [Reader] saw that the sun was rising.

"Oh the suns rising. I should probably go now." Mike exclaimed, getting up from [Reader]'s bed.

"I could walk with you if you want." [Reader] suggested.

The two of started walking after they got out of the house when Mike stopped near a cherry blossom tree that was in a park which was on the path towards Mikes house. He mentioned that his mother had always loved cherry blossom trees. [Reader] wanted to ask about his mother but he didn't want to possibly ruin the moment.

The two continued walking, mostly in silence. They enjoyed each others company.

After a couple on minutes the two of them got to the Afton's household. The house was a dark purple. After Mike went in the house [Reader] felt a smile form on his face.

While he was going home, he stopped by the cherry blossom tree. There was a bench swing hanging from one of the thicker branches. He decided to sit down on the bench for a bit, admiring the other trees in the park. The sky looked beautiful, it was a gradient from pink to purple to blue. The bench felt empty but he just ignored it.

There were flowers on the rope that was hanging the swing, reminding him of a flower vine. There was a ton of flowers in the park. He noted that there a lot of hearts with peoples initials inside.

J+C
P+A
H+S
Z+P
D+N
J+L

There were other ones that he couldn't really see.