Chapter 2: The Arcade

[Name] only had math homework that day. After he finished that he checked the time and saw that there were still 30 minutes left till he went to the arcade.

He decided to go to the library. The library was only a 4-minute walk away, and the arcade was a 3-minute walk from the library.

He went to the library and went straight to the horror section. He loved horror. And halloween. He read some of the available new books, checking his watch every 10 minutes. Once it was 4:55 he put the book he was reading back on the shelf and went to the arcade. He got there a 5:01. He saw Michael and walked over to him.

The two of them spent their time at the arcade playing the different games. Obviously. At 7:15 [Name] told Michael that he had to go home.

"Hey man I have to go home."

"Oh, uhm, can I walk with you?"

"Yeah sure."

The two of them walked back home. They talked about their classes, and how they didn't like their math teacher Ms. Crane. She wasn't a bad teacher, it was just that she yelled at the entire class if one person hiccups during a test. Actually, she definitely is a bad teacher.

They talked for a while after that. Now that [Name] had taken notice it seemed that they had been walking for what felt like 10 minutes, even though the arcade was only 8 minutes away from their house.

He checked his watch and saw that it was 7:23. He was at his house.

"Bye!"

"Bye," Michael said.

[Name] couldn't help but smile while he was walking inside.

'[Name]! I was just finishing up making dinner! Go take a seat."

"I'll go change first."

After showering he ended up changing into a plain black t-shirt and a pair of plaid pajama pants. It was slightly cold in his house so he threw on a black hoodie as well.

He went down at what felt like lightning speed and sat down at the dining table. His mom made [favorite food] for dinner. The two of them ate dinner while talking about their day.

[Name]'s day actually went great. His school day wasn't too bad and he hung out with Michael after school.

After he was done eating he checked the time and saw that it was 8:30. He went up to his room and debated what to do.

He ended up reading a book that had just been sitting on his window sill for a month. It was actually pretty interesting. The book was 360 pages and the first book in the series and it had 4 books after it.

He ended up losing track of time. His mom came into his room to tell him to go to bed.

He checked the time since it felt like it had been 5 minutes since he picked up the book and saw that it was 10:30. After saying good night to his mom, and after his head hit his pillow he felt really tired. He didn't feel this tired while he was reading the book.

When he'd try to go to sleep he would think about everything that had happened through the day. He fell asleep after about 15 minutes later.