A New Day!

A new day, new life.

Though, he messed up his morning by sleepwalking towards his ladder shelf... then falling on his back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ali: *groans in pain* Why the heck, did I just fall from my ladder....did I just sleepwalked.....anyways, now that I'm awake, I can get breakfast.

He went out of his bedroom and headed downstairs to the kitchen to feed comot and make himself some breakfast since he knew that his dad left to go to work.

Since he doesn't have any school and he has already finished his homework, he might have well go to the city to see if anything is going on.

So Ali gets dressed in his usual clothes and grabs his surfer backpack, says bye to comot for awhile and heads downtown.

As he makes it to the downtown of cyberaya, he notices 8 couple of people and heck he sures knows who they were.

They are Alicia, Khai, Iman, Moon, Leon, Geetha, Karya, and his uncle Bakar.

They were just standing over by Zali Mart and talking, Ali made sure not to have eye to eye close contact with them. So he got off his scooter and sneaked around the whole group. Luckily, Zali Mart had a back entrance, so he could just go through it and not be spotted.

Ali: *sighs* I have to be extra sneaky and quiet, so they don't notice me....

*sneaks behind the group and heads straight towards the back entrance of Zali Mart*

Ali: *phew* I made it. That would've been a close one. Now, I just need to buy some food and then I can go to the mall to buy some supplies for my costume.

Luckily, there weren't a lot of people in Zali Mart today, so Ali had it easy for now.

While Ali is picking up his food and drinks, he notices that the group came in all together, he got nervous and ducked down by one of the shelfs and hid until they couldn't see him. Lucky for him, they went to the opposite side of the aisle, so there's no way. They could see him. 

Ali:*whispers* Ok, now all I have to do is go pay for my items, and I can leave, though leaving the mart is gonna be quite difficult....Ah! I know, I'll use Iris and seek the best possible exit route. Ok, let's do this!

*Iris Activated*

As ali is sneakily making his way to the cash register, he quickly paid for his items and put them in his bag, but right as he's about to leave. He heard a familiar voice from behind him....

??: eh? Ali, is that you!
Ali: *shooked*
Ali pov's: Shit! It's Uncle.

Yup, you're correct. It's his uncle, now ali needs an explanation or an escape plan now.

The other group of people: hm? *looks over to Ej. Bakar and Ali

Uncle Bakar: Ali, it is you right! I missed you during our missions.

Ali pov's: Shit! What should I do, I have to do something quick.....I have to escape, but what gave it away that I'm Ali....oh right...my backpack, shit! I can't turn around now, I need to... leave!

Ali then runs out of the mart and activates his scooter, though he can hear the sounds of his uncle calling for him as soon as he slowly leaves the premises....

Ali: Don't look back, just don't look back!! You don't have anything to do with them, for now. Just reach the mall and get far, far away from them, as soon as possible.

Ej. Bakar: eh? Why didn't he greet me just now? He usually does that.
Ej. Karya: Actually, he's been acting strange this whole week, right, Alicia?
Ej. Alicia: *sighs* That is correct. I feel like he's hiding something from us, so we must be on our guard.
Also, he might know about the incident about the two new criminals last night.
Ej. Geetha: Well, then, if he does know about it, we must ask him for sure.
Ej. Leon: Then let's get a move on and follow him. He won't get that far from here.