Chapter 10 : Get Lost.

(Hong Jisoo's POV!)

Although I just met Eun-ji today, i'm already catching feelings for her

A spark in my chest appeared when I spoke to her on the rooftop. It was just me and her, no one else.

I'm glad she mistook me for.. the man I dare not name. Then, we wouldn't have met each other if she didn't.

But, of course everything had to be ruined since she knew, and was friends with.. Jeonghan..

Jeonghan and Dokyeom are nothing but fucking whores.

Especially Jeonghan. He's a fucking bitch for replacing me.

I never even did anything to him.. I only punched his ex-girlfriend once.. shh...

I mean of course he would ghost me after, him and his ex were still dating at the time when I punched her.

And why did I punch her you may ask? Because she was mistreating Jeonghan.

And what did Jeonghan do to me? He ghosted me and replaced me.

I DID NOTHING BUT FUCKING DEFEND HIM.

His ass needs to get lost and jump off a bridge.

But then, he wanted to talk to me again because he finally understood why I punched her after like 2 fucking months.

His stupid ass brain needs to process things faster, then I would've forgave him.

If he processed why I punched his ex after like a couple of seconds, then damn we still would've been friends.

But hell to the no, we aren't.

Anyways, I wish Eun-ji finds out that i'm better than that scumbag, Jeonghan, and chooses me over him.. if she even has feelings for him.

I'm gonna make Jeonghan suffer. Watch.

If that asshole Jeonghan has feelings for Eun-ji, then oh my lord, he's gonna get my fist in his face.

I know i'm being aggressive to Jeonghan, but he was aggressive to me. So just let me be.

Anyways, during break at school, Hae-jun kept staring at me weirdly.

She was like fidgeting with her fingers and feet a lot. I don't know why.

She also smiled at me like 10 times. She's so zesty. Like deadass, she is.

Anyways, I just thought of the fact that Eun-ji might have actually have a crush on Jeonghan.

Oh my god, if she does, i'm gonna flip out.

I need to figure out how to win Eun-ji over, and how to get rid of that scumbag she might have feelings for.

Alright, step 1, talk to her.

joshua
heyy
wyd???
(◐‿◑)

EUN-JII 💞💞
hii :)
just talking to jeonghann
wbuu????

Fuck!

She always talks about Jeonghan in every conversation we have. Shit.

joshua
oh
cool
im just studying for the exam on friday
:P

EUN-JII 💞💞
WE HAVE AN EXAM??
WHAT
MY HB TEACHER DIDNT TELL MEE

joshua
DAMN
better start studying now 😭😭💪💪
wanna study w me at my place?? :D

EUN-JII 💞💞
oh sorry
uhhh
i think im gonna study with hannie instead 😭😭

"Hannie?" She has a nickname for him? What the fuck?

It's always "Jeonghan" this, "Jeonghan" that.

She's probably said "Jeonghan" to me 50 times today.

Fuck the both of them. Not the both of them, just Jeonghan.

joshua
oh
okay

EUN-JII 💞💞
we can study another time i promisee

joshua
okayy

EUN-JII 💞💞
have fun studying!!

joshua
you toooo
byebyee 🤍🤍

I would actually have fun studying if you were by my side.

Can't she take a hint already that I like her? It's kind of wrong since it's only like the first day we met though.

Whatever, I trust my heart to chase after Eun-ji.

I'll make Eun-ji become mine, and make Jeonghan become lost.

This is my revenge, Yoon Jeonghan.

short chapter bc joshua isn't that important YET 🤗🤗