Chapter 6 : Mixed Feelings Towards You.

(Yoon Jeonghan's POV!)

I can't seem to sleep. All I have on my mind is Eun-ji.

Eun-ji's seems to have showed all her passion and emotion to me, but I can't seem to figure out how to show all of mine too.

I probably look like a cold, uncaring bitch in her eyes. But, I really do care for her.

She's really kind, and I wanna be kind back. I just can't figure out how. Friendships are complicated.

Anyways, what do I even think about Eun-ji?

I find her kind, and that's the only thing I can think of.

Let's think.

Eun-ji is a really creative person. She's really fun to be around, and I smile at least once when i'm with her.

Although we only talked a couple of times, I already feel a good friendship bond between us.

I can tell her all my secrets—...almost all of them if you know what I mean.

Moving on, she's also really humorous. She has really good jokes and humor, and I can hold a really long conversation with her— maybe.

I need to figure out how to show my true self to her. Then she'll see how much I adore her— in a friendly way.

Oh my god, everything I say about her makes me sound like I have a crush on her, even when I say something to make it sound friendly at the end.

Do I have a crush on her?

No. I don't.

I think I don't.

Jeonghan, shut up you're being a dumbass again.

Forget it. Let's talk about something else.

Ugh, I can't talk about something else. Eun-ji is stuck in my mind— In. A. Friendly. Way.

I begin to stare at all the things on my desk as I attempt to sleep, closing my eyes for a couple of minutes.

I CAN'T SLEEP!

I should pull an all-nighter.

Anyways, I should text Eunnie to see if she's awake. Maybe I can just start a small conversation with her?

jeonghan
are you awake?
im gonna pull an all-nighter
i wanna talk bc like all my other friends are asleep bro