Chapter 19 : Grow Up And Learn.

(Yoon Jeonghan's POV!)

"Can you just shut the fuck up and listen to my words?" I say, holding his clenched fist as if it's about to hit my chest again

"Okay. Let's listen to your stupid words that I won't follow."

"Let's get this straight. You're a whole attention seeking brat that just wants to take my life and pride away from me. I did nothing wrong to you. You're the one in the wrong here. So back the fuck up and grow up." I say.

He forces my hand off his fist so he can lunge towards me.

Joshua then punches my face, my nose clogging up and beginning to bleed.

"Hah. Loser. Did you tell me to back up? I'm never gonna back up. I'm gonna get in the way between you're little relationship with Eun-ji and start a rumor in the school that you're nothing but a cheater. Then the rumor is gonna get to Eun-ji that you're cheating on her, so she'll come to me."

Oh, he did not just say he was gonna start a rumor.

Eun-ji wouldn't believe shit like that.

"Eun-ji wouldn't believe that shit. She would believe that you're a lying whore though."

The blood coming from my nose gets to the neck of my white shirt. I wipe my nose with my lower right arm, the stain smearing all over.

Joshua kicks my stomach, making me fall to the ground and grunt in pain.

Oh my fucking god, it hurts so bad but I have to keep defending myself and Eun-ji.

"Yea. That's right. It hurts, huh? So give up and lend your girl to me."

"If I lend her to you, all you're gonna do is make her feel uncomfortable and sick of you."

He stomps on my arm, making me shout silently in pain.

"Ow! Shit.." I hold my arm, wincing in pain.

Joshua's going a bit too far for Eun-ji.

"I bet you were a fucking child predator or pedophile in your past life." I say, sticking my tongue out at Joshua.

He probably was one though. He really does seem like one.

"Excuse me what?" Joshua chokes, laughing a bit.

"It's true." I say, his smile disappearing.

"Okay listen. Back to our topic about Eun-ji, she's gonna be mine soon. I need you to back the fuck up from her and leave her be. I bet she's pretending to love you to make you feel better." He says.

"But she was literally the one who confessed to me and she's the one who liked me first. Common sense."

"Shut up!" He kicks my waist hard.

Good lord he's beating me up at this point.

"Listen. You'll never get Eun-ji... You're just a weirdo. I'll say it again. You'll never.. get Eun—"

He kicks the side of my head so hard, it sends a shock through my brain.

Fuck. I'm done for.

My eyes begin to close slowly, and the last thing I hear is Joshua laughing at me.

He's a psycho.

The first thing I saw when I woke up was literally Eun-ji's whole room.

Shouldn't I have been at the hospital and not Eun-ji's room?

I mean like, I would've wanted to come here more than the hospital anyway.

I groaned as I moved in her bed, clenching my head.

The last thing I remembered was getting kicked in the head in an alleyway by a whore.

He went too damn far. We could've just talked it out dude, like what the fuck is his problem? Insane ass...

Eun-ji's bed creaked, resulting in Eun-ji rushing into the room and staring at me dead in the eye.

"Holy crap you're awake. Oh my god.. are you okay..?" She asks, running to me and hopping on the bed, holding the palm of my hand with a worried expression.

"I'm fine. My head just hurts really bad from Joshua.. kicking it." I say, holding the back of my head.

"Do you want anything? Like some water, a hot towel, or warm, some food.. you know..."

"I just want you right now. I also want to get rid of Joshua, not like from the earth or from existence, but like just in general. Like out of our bond. He also said he might start a stupid rumor to split us up." I say, holding Eun-ji's hand as she caresses my palm, sitting up on the bed I lay in.

"We can... not do that. He'll just keep getting in the way of our relationship and do whatever it takes to take me from you. All he wants is me." Eun-ji stands up, letting go of my hand.

Wait.. why'd she let go of my hand? Come back!

"Can we just ditch school because of him?" I say. That's an insane move but, I just wanna do it.

"Jeonghan, are you insane? Ditch the school because of one problem? I'm sorry but we are not doing that." She sighs, sitting at her desk.

Hm.

I wanna kill myself because of Joshua dude. He's an annoying ass bitch who doesn't move on. Holy shit he gets on my nerves so much.

"Can you lay down with me? I just wanna relax with you. Please. It'll help me get my mind off things. I swear." I ask, sitting up on Eun-ji's bed and looking at her.

"Fine." She says, holding back a smile and grunting her way to the bed.

She lays down next to me, resting her head on my arm. I look in her direction, smiling at her.

Absolutely gorgeous.

High school romance, the best part of life.

My love for Eun-ji is actually insane.

She owns my heart at this point.

shehehhshhhehhehhaahehehehhhahehdhshshhehshdhehsdgeggsgsgggsggsgdggdgeggdvvxggegegeggwgssjsjdjfkcjjsjxjjejshdhhee