Three Isn't a Crowd

The next day, you took Millie out on a date. You chose each others outfits because you three do that a lot and Rach helped the both of you get ready. Your girlfriend stayed home and tidied, adding rose petals on the bed just in case Millie wanted to take it further and if she didn't, you and Rach could enjoy the romantic setting.

Over dinner you held hands as Millie talked openly about her feelings and that she's been questioning her sexuality for a while. She doesn't want to be the reason you and Rachel split up and you don't want to be the reason Daly Brightness break up because you won't be able to handle the wrath of the fans. You talked about being pansexual and falling for personality rather than gender, Millie resonated with this - she knew she liked men and has never looked at women that way until you came into the picture. She spoke of how you're constantly on her mind even though she knows you shouldn't be and moving in with you both just made those thoughts louder.

Driving her home you placed a hand on her leg, you rode the journey mostly in silence due to the anticipation of how this evening was going to end. Pulling up on the driveway you turned the car off and sat with her for a little while trying to gauge where her head was at. She was batting her eyelashes and giving you signals so it was game on, "you look beautiful tonight, more so than usual" you said gazing into her beautiful blue eyes. The corners of her mouth curled as she shyly looked down into her lap, reaching over and using a finger to lift her chin so she was looking in your eyes before placing a soft kiss on her lips. Taking it slow, your hands moved to cup her cheeks as hers became entangled in your hair. Your movements were in sync as both your lips parted as one allowing the kiss to deepen, feeling tingles around your body as your tongues stroked together. You tried to be aware of every second knowing you've wanted to feel what it was like to kiss her for as long as you can remember. Flashbacks of the first time you met littered your brain - the feeling she gave you when she kissed your forehead or pulled you into the first notorious tight squeeze of hers.

Rachel had heard your car pull up and excitedly ran to the curtains to see you kissing which made her happy dance. Pulling away from Millie you asked how that was for her "like I want to kiss you all night" her reply sultry. "Let's go inside then" smiling as you opened the car door for her and taking her hand to lead her in. As you reached for the front door "wait-" in one swift move she tugged you back towards her, moving her hand to the side of your neck and leant down to place a kiss of her own on your lips. Millie was taking control now and you were loving it, tip toeing to reach her and wrapping your arms around her shoulders as she moved hers around your back. You didn't realise Rachel had opened the door and was leaning on the frame watching you "that's hot! Good date then?" she smirked at you both. "Ask Millie" you smiled, brushing past her to enter the house. "Err, where's mine please?" your girlfriend asked pouting, you kissed your girl and Millie who had clearly found her confidence kissed her too. You were taken aback not expecting that to happen tonight! Watching intently as Rachel tip toed to reach her which you found adorable, "I'm so wet" you said out loud accidentally meaning to only say that in your head. They pulled apart and looked at you smirking, "me too" they sounded at the same time. "Bedroom?" Rachel suggested.

You took Millie's hand as Rachel took yours and lead you up the stairs to the bedroom, entering the en suite to give them some time alone while you freshened up. When you came out you saw Rachel and Millie kissing, watching with fascination until they noticed and invited you in to share a three-way kiss. Hands were all over each other's bodies as clothes started being ripped off. They both took your clothes off together, Millie following Rachel's lead, all their attention was on you that resisting biting your lip and moaning quietly became harder thinking about what was about to happen. Rachel pulled your bra aside and took one of your breasts into her mouth, Millie copied her and did the same to your other. Looking down at both of them sucking your nipples turned you on so much. Your girlfriend reached down and slipped her hand inside your pants swirling around your clit feeling how wet you were for them. Millie continued to kiss you as your girlfriend knelt down on the floor between your legs, looking up at her girlfriend and best friend making out turned her on a lot. As Millie kissed your neck you asked if she wanted to sit on your face, knowing that this is a position she should be familiar with regardless of who her partner is. As soon as the words had left your lips her moans of approval vibrated against your neck. Rachel laid you onto the bed then guided Millie on top to watch her bestie go down on you. Your arms wrapped around Millie's thighs to keep her in place as she moved her hips back and forth, her hands lightly pulling at your nipples. Rachel's head between your legs, arms wrapped around your legs, eyes firmly set on the both of you. Feeling her fingers finally inside you as she started thrusting, she stood up and bought Millie towards her sharing tongues as they both used your body for their own enjoyment. Millie's thighs clamped around your head as you dug your nails into them feeling her muscles quiver as she started to shake. Rachel's eyes latched onto hers as she watched her best friend release over her girlfriend's face while moans escaped her mouth. Millie flopped onto the bed in ecstasy making way for Rachel to lower herself onto your face barely giving you a breather. As she came close you felt her grip around your neck tighten as she rode you til the end. Rachel rolled off beside you but as you reached down to touch yourself your girlfriend stopped you saying "I'll do that". You smiled and kissed her as she started to toy with you, Millie reached out to hold your hand while she awaited her next instructions. Sizing her hands up against your own, Rach watched as you unknowingly bit your bottom lip "she's thinking about your fingers inside her" Rachel told Millie, you smirked at her in love with the way she knew exactly what you were thinking. Millie looked apprehensive but your lover guided her through, showing her how to tease her fingers through your lips first, to start with one finger then slip another one in and wait til you get closer. Feeling Millie's big strong fingers inside you made you extremely wet as you heard the sloppy noises of your pussy get louder. Rachel grabbed your face and told you to look at her, opening your eyes to see them both staring at you. Rach continued to play with your clit and told Millie to enter a third finger making your moans louder as you came all over her. Rachel showed Millie how to curl her fingers and not to stop, making your orgasm last longer as they continued to play until your body was lifeless and they were satisfied. Your girlfriend instructed Millie to get you to lick her fingers as she crouched down to lap up your mess, lightly flicking her tongue over your clit making you flinch and shudder. Millie was apprehensive at first but did as she was told, Rachel moaned into your pussy as she watched you both do that.

Collapsing onto the bed either side as you all tried to process what just happened. You and Rach shared glances knowing that you both fucking loved it - you were all involved and everyone was happy... you think. There was just one person you had to check in with, turning your head to look at Mills who was well and truly exhausted.

"Soooo? You into girls now?" you both asked at the same time. "I'm into you girls" as she took hold of both of your hands. "I've never felt like that, no man has ever made me feel like that!" still panting as her words ran out of her beautiful mouth. "Ding ding ding, we have a winner! Millie I now crown you... queer!" as you pretended to knight her. "I don't know anyone else that would have done this" she touched her forehead still coming to terms with what the hell just happened. "Well.. we've both always wanted a threesome, who better to do it with than our best friend? Have you had a threesome before?" you asked. Millie shook her head "I've never been adventurous at all" "that's cute we all just had our first threesome with each other" you and Rachel smiled knowing you've ticked that off your fantasy lists. "Would you do it again?" Rach asked. "Right now? Absolutely not! I need a cuppa and a nap! You two have have taken all my energy for the next 6-8 hours" she said making you and Rachel laugh. "See babe, told you our sex is amazing" she nudged you "you don't need to tell me that Rach, I'm always there! you laughed.

You and Rach went downstairs to make tea and as you were stirring in the sugars, she lifted you onto the kitchen counter and scooched in between your legs wrapping her arms around your waist. You wrapped yours around her neck, touching foreheads you took a moment to be just the two of you, no words were needed as you listened to your hearts beating as one. "I love you so much Rachel Daly" you whispered as she smiled against your lips "I love you more than anything (y/n).. Daly" she paused before saying the end of her sentence, "would you take my name if we get married?" she asked twirling your hair around her fingers. "If?! Gurl I'm marrying you whether you like it or not!" "Is that a yes then?" "To your name or marriage?" "My name, I wouldn't ask you to marry me like this" she laughed. "Yes to both, always".

Crawling back into bed with Millie you all sat in silence drinking your tea. "So... what are we all feeling?" Rach asked "well.. that's a fantasy I never thought I'd tick off!" you admitted "you fantasised over that?" Millie seemed shocked. "Only for as long as I can remember, yeah!" they both giggled at your statement "it's probably a lot of other peoples fantasies too but I was the lucky person to live it!" you seemed extra pleased with yourself. You'd never had imagined that this is where your life would take you. "That wouldn't have happened with anyone else (y/n/n)" Rach said, "yeah you're the only woman that's made me question everything" Millie said playing with your fingers. "Well I'm more lucky than I thought then" as you straddled Rachel's lap and took Millie's hand in yours "having two absolutely gorgeous and sexy women, one fall in love with me-" you passionately kissed Rachel "and one wanting to fuck me" you leant over to give Millie the same. You felt Rachel's nails dig into your hips as you kissed her best friend "would you do us again Millie?" Rachel asked. "All day mate, would you two?" she asked back, you looked at Rachel to gauge how she was going to respond before you did "I would" "me too" you smiled at each other before looking at your bestie. "What was your favourite part Mills? crawling over her so she was in the middle with you and Rach stroking her thighs "erm, making you finish" she blushed. "Watching you finish for Millie, her fingers in your mouth, that was fucking hot!" Rach over exclaimed her last words telling you she really meant what she was saying. "What was your favourite part then?" your girlfriend asked. "You both on my face one after the other, that was hot I loved that! And you telling Millie how to make me cum, I love how you know exactly what I want" you gushed.

You talked about how and if you're gonna make this work and decided you and Rach continue being you and Millie will join in when and if she wants to. Boundaries were put in place and you'll see how it goes. Always be open and honest and under no circumstances do you let it ruin anything; relationship or friendship. And absolutely no one can find out!