ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

❝ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀʏ ❞

Nagisa and Karma meet at this tree. A regular large tree that sits at the front of a park, they meet in front of it. They wake their way to Karma's after that.

"How's your head?" Is the first thing Karma asks once they get into his house. Karma's house is small, it's nice though. Very clean, Nagisa wonders if Karma even leaves his room.. the whole downstairs looks unlived in.

"It's fine." Nagisa replies, shutting the door, and placing his shoes near Karma's.

"I'm still not sure how to reply to Kayano.." Nagisa trails, the two boys go to sit on Karma's sofa.

"Can I read it?" Karma asks, and Nagisa nods, unlocking his phone and handing it to Karma.

Karma's eyes thread through the messages, it's only three but he still wants to analyse what the girls saying, and if it matches what she'd told Karma.

"Um." Nagisa looks at him. The boy looks tense, and his eyes can't focus on the redheads.

"Uh, yeah. It's just an apology." Karma looks back down at the phone, handing it to Nagisa, "Have you read it?"

"Yup." Nagisa responds, "On the way meeting you, I'm just lost on what to say."

"So much work. I say leave it." Karma leans back into the sofa, he forgot how cosy it is, he normally doesn't leave his room.

"What?" Nagisa startles, "No I can't do that, she didn't even do that much."

"Like I said, she's a sheep." Karma gruffs.

"Huh? You never said that?" Nagisa looks around, Lulu has come down from upstairs, and she sits right where the sun hits the floor.

"Well, I thought it." Karma sighs, "we don't need to think about this right now, she was rude to you, give her time."

"But-"

"No, we are watching a movie. We'll deal after it, alright?" Karma tries, he just wants to chill right now, he's tired.

"Ok." Nagisa says, he leans and gets comfortable on the sofa, as Karma picks the movie.

About half way through the movie Nagisa's head starts to throb, and he doesn't want to bother Karma, but he knows Karma has medication here for it since the boy gets migraines and headaches a lot.

"Um," Nagisa says, and Karma can hear the urgency in his tone, and Karma pauses the movie. "My head really hurts, do you have anything?" The boy asks, and Karma looks at him confused for a moment, but nonetheless nods.

"Yeah, hold on." Karma gets up walking over to the pantry. Nagisa's heart beats minutely faster, Karma comes back with two bottles of water and two pills. He hands the pills into Nagisa's palm, and hands him the water bottle, placing the other on the table.