ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

❝ ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.. ❞

When they arrive at the house, Nagisa and Karma greet the small cat first, who's sitting on the side of the couch staring at the two boys walking in

When they arrive at the house, Nagisa and Karma greet the small cat first, who's sitting on the side of the couch staring at the two boys walking in. Her tail wags for a few moments before she jumps off of the couch, and under it.

"Hm, you hungry?" Nagisa asks Karma, because Karma and Nagisa both didn't eat anything during their lunch period, and they both need food.

"Can we make rice?" Karma suggests. And Nagisa hums in agreement. They walk over to the kitchen together. Little feet patting on the floor.

"Sounds good." They end up eating rice together, then they both go sit on the couch, bringing their school bags along with them.

"What did you need help with?" Karma asks, holding his binder, starting to open it, Nagisa stares at his for a few moments.

Deciding on what he needs help with, Nagisa speaks up, "Um, science, and math?"

"Ok, cool." And they work on that for a bit, before Nagisa gets tired, and they both go for a nap. Since Nagisa understood what Karma was saying, they both thought that'd it'd be fine, and if Nagisa needed more help with it, he could ask Karma, or one of the teachers.

When Karma wakes up, his head throbs, he hasn't woken up to a migraine in some time, so it really throws him off. Nagisa's still dead asleep by Lulu, so he gets up, going to the medicine cabinet to find something to calm this headache.

He also feeds Lulu, while doing that.

Nagisa wakes up shortly after, checking the time on his phone, he reads 8:23pm. He sighs, looking around for Karma. He sees Karma in the kitchen feeding Lulu, and he smiles, because Lulu looks so adorable, and Karma, well...

Anyways, Nagisa yawns, pulling Karma's attention to him. Karma smiles. Putting away the cat food. "Morning, you sleep well?" Karma's voice gruffs.

"Yup." Nagisa replies, "You?" He asks, questioning the boy.

"My head hurts a bit, but it should calm down soon, um.." Karma trails off watching Lulu eat.

"Migraine?" Nagisa asks, and now Karma is walking over and sitting back on the couch, he leans his head back into Nagisa's chest, not knowing why he did that, but it did make him feel better, Nagisa's not complaining.

They sit like that for a while, just listening to Lulu eating her food. Nagisa's hand travels up Karma's back, rubbing softly. Karma shivers, but doesn't react negatively, so he continues.

They sit for a while like that, before Karma gets up, moving towards the kitchen, getting water. Nagisa paddles over as well, watching him. "Any better?" The boy asks.

"A bit, I think I just need to sleep for tomorrow." Karma replies, sipping his water, "Oh, um." Karma trails off, "How do you feel about tomorrow?"

"Surprised." Nagisa replies honestly. "Like, I didn't expect us to go to space, nevermind... me, and you."